what price to ask for?

Discussion in 'Rimfire and Airguns' started by generaldoeboy, Dec 3, 2008.

1. generaldoeboy

generaldoeboy Active Member

ok im lookin to sell my ruger 10/22. im not for sure yet. I will probably sell locally but what price can i expect to get for it
    it has 2 25 rnd mags
    folding stock
    1 ten round mag
    original stock that is kinda beat up i was thinkn 300 for all of it but im not for sure.

im only askin but what are your thoughts. I also have an ithica model 66 super single what would that go for if i sold it too thanks for all your help

2. KRP

KRP Well-Known Member

What kind of magazines and is the original stock a carbine or sporter and what is it made out of? With good magazines(TI or maybe the BC Steel Lips) and a walnut stock I could see maybe giving $300 for the lot.

3. bowhunthard

bowhunthard Well-Known Member

If it's a birch or synthetic stocked carbine, I probably wouldn't ask more than $250. And I'd probably more likely be about $200. Unless they are really good mags. My brother found a brand new synthetic carbine for $190, I know that's really cheap, but...

Essentially, you're really just selling the action and mags if it's to a gun nut.

Good luck. gun)

4. Roktoys84

Roktoys84 Active Member

It really depends on the local market. I would expect to pay about $250 for a similar rifle in good condition locally.

5. Savageman69

Savageman69 Well-Known Member

i agree about the 250 price but it does depend on the market id ask for 3 for the whole lot and when you get offered 225-250 you are both happy