What kind of rifle is this?

Looks like a Dessert tactical arms, bullpup design.Have about a dozen caliber switch barrells, up to 338 snipe tact and 50 bmg.

Thanks. That is it. I have always thought the bullpup design needed adapted to long guns but there is still one hurdle I haven't seen anyone overcome. It needs to have a left and forward charging handle somehow. They have the handle on the front of the bolt but it is still awkward and you couldn't cycle the action from the firing position easily and certainly not with your strong hand in position. It seems like a modified Blaser bolt with a left, straight pull handle placed forward along the side of the chassis would be pretty sweet. Alas, I am not an engineer or a machinist. Just a guy with ideas who lacks the ability to pursue them. :'(

Stephen

Its a idea of compromise, get a long range outfit in a small package. Their small 308 bullpup is something like 36'' w/16 barrel and can be made into 388 la 27'' in minutes. DE HAS A similar design LRR that he has been working on, something like 30'' barrel and 46'' long. My standard type rifle w/26'' braked is 48''

One thing is a given, it's a high buck gun (as evidenced by it's surroundings...lol).

I like to look at not only the subject of the picture but the enviroment as well.....

Looks to have the Gen 3 ATN Night Vision on the fron too.....

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.