Votes: 822 22.2%
  • 45-54

Votes: 849 22.9%
  • 55-64

Votes: 810 21.9%
  • 65+

Votes: 313 8.4%

• Total voters
Watch out Roy:). I was just asking a question and I think I might of got winmag stirred
icon9.gif
but, a tutu...now that might get him ranting.
icon8.gif

Seriously winmag we know singlets and tutu are not your deal...just havin some fun:).

Watch out Roy:). I was just asking a question and I think I might of got winmag stirred
icon9.gif
but, a tutu...now that might get him ranting.
icon8.gif

Seriously winmag we know singlets and tutu are not your deal...just havin some fun:).

Singlets are fine for wrestling, and weight lifting. Tutu's are just plain wrong and for sissies, and ''those'' kind of twinkletoe fairies.
Havin fun is fine by me. Heck I even got a laugh out of it. Some of the boys I used to rodeo with actually saved a couple hippies from gettin the butt kickin of thier life. The hippies were causin trouble in the local watering hole after the rodeo. My cousin and I had had enough and were about to ''have a little fun'' with the longhairs when two of our buddies peeked in the door and said ''We're goin to jail boys!'' And with that the morons ''borrowed'' the local sherrif's car, wich was parked outside, for a joy ride. We were all laughin so hard we forgot about the hippies long enough for them to sneek out the other door.
Needless to say the sherrif was ''kinda mad'':D, but he was pretty cool about the whole thing. I knew him personally, and actually put his oldest son on his first bull. He told me that if those two iddiots werent back soon he was gonna arrest my cousin and I for ''GUILT BY ASSOCIATION'':D. He laughed when we thought he was serious, but the mood was tense to say the least untill his car got back. Then he took the two morons that borrowed his car for a ride and scared the crap out of them. Instead of taking them to jail, he actually dropped them back off at the ''watering hole'' and said ''TJ, if these two friends of yours so much as fart and I smell it, Im gonna take all of you in!''
I guess he figured it would take my cousin and me both to keep the others in line, and that meant we'd all be to busy to get in trouble or go find the hippies.
Man I love being from a small town! No where else in the world would a cop be so cool. Not to mention one very smart cop to kill that many birds with one stone. Guess he had other stuff to worry about that night, and knew my cousin and I well enough that we knew he was completely serious when he said he'd take us all in. We always kept our noses clean, and that night turned out to be no exception.
Ahhh the good ol' days........

49 years young, and still can't find time to hunt, buying guns as pieces of art instead of weapons.
The days drag on as the years fly by. Just shoot me already. I'll have to work till the day I die, welcome to the land of the self employed!

49 years young, and still can't find time to hunt, buying guns as pieces of art instead of weapons.

The days drag on as the years fly by. Just shoot me already. I'll have to work till the day I die, welcome to the land of the self employed!

Come on now, can't be too bad...your atleast buying guns:).

royinidaho--what do I win with the lucky number of 61? Can you and I shoot our way clear to the back of the saloon?

Interesting how the % really jumps after 24 and stays very consistent and then really drops after 64.