Is it tacky to mount a trophy head on the front of your truck?

Is it tacky to mount a trophy antelope head on the front of your truck?

• No

Votes: 139 13.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 757 74.6%
  • Depends on the trophy score - see pictures

Votes: 119 11.7%

• Total voters
Riely....

Nothing is tacky unlss the person possessing it 'thinks' it is.

Was driving down the Interstate the other day and some kid driving a beat up Toyota Corrola passed me. I look at the back of the car and below the bumper in th middle is a big set of chrome plated balls swinging back and forth......

Thats (IMO) tacky.....:D

I need a set for my F350 so I can 'swing' too.

Just make sure your set is bigger than his. :D:D The bigger the car the bigger the set.

Thats just plain filthy ^

About 25 years ago, my dad had a beat up old Toyota car. I found a deer spike skull and wired it to his grille and spray painted the antler tips red. He said people were always asking him about it, so he left it there. Then some old lady put her car in reverse. She started to back up and instead of stepping on the brake, she mashed the throttle and totalled out the front end of my dads car. For chitz and grins, he brought the busted up skull bits home in a grocery sack and said here's what's left of yer trophy. Still cracks me up...

I think it would be considered red neck by some.

But tacky, is when someone hangs a set of balls from the rear end, or the reciever hitch.

I say whatever makes you happy. Its your truck.

J E CUSTOM

Not if they are still attached to Obama :)

edge.

( to the secret service agent reading this, it is a joke so lighten up )

I ordered and received a large set of chromed gonads for the back of my pickup truck... Problem is, it's cold out so I'll wait to put them on until it gets warm outside.

Don't want them balls getting cold..........:D:D

The tricky part is keeping it from falling off, the tuff part is keeping it from smelling funny by spring:D

paulsonhunt%20018.JPG

Only if they are chrome. The glow in the dark ones don't count.....

Nice crossbow, I have one myself and can vouch their whoop a-- :D

What ever floats your boat with the antelope. I can remember you used to be a hero back in the day for leaving your tailgate down when you had a trophy buck. Now days most people frown on displaying your trophy. I say look the other way if you don't want to see it.:cool:

On a slightly related note.......

Way back in high school my daily driver was my '65 Impala SS. One day I was bored so I took some super glue and glued a Sprite can to the roof just above the driver's seat. It was an endless supply of laughs as people would honk and point at it, even while travelling 75mph down the interstate. On more than one occasion I'd have a conversation at a red light that went like this:

(nice stranger): Hey man, you have a sprite can on your roof!

(me): Yes, I know.

(nice stranger): You gonna leave it up there?

(me): Yes, it's glued up there!

(nice stranger): Why would you glue a can to your roof?

(me): To keep it from falling off!!

Then just smile as innocently as possible and try not to laugh until they were out of sight. :) Those who know me know that I've always had a twisted sense of humor!

....one day I'll tell the one about the wallet I glued to the trunk lid....

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.