What do you think they should get?

If you live in this country you should know and understand our laws.
Hell most people don't even know the time of the day, let alone the laws. Ever watch question being ask of college students on the news? Most can't answer them. Like who was the first president of the United States. Yep they are college grads.

Question! How did the illegals get their firearms in the first place. They aren't allowed them here.
Doesn't seem to be a priority to investigate that question. Considering they were so forthcoming with their reason to kill the eagle, where is that info?

Every press report I read said "rifle", not air rifle. Really skeptical an eagle can be killed with a cheap Crossman BB gun. These guys were hunting on private property as well. It's bad enough we coddle criminals these days, I'm half surprised we deprived them of their meal, of course you're assuming that's true as well. My grandparents immigrated to this country legally over 100 years ago. The thought that they would have shot our national bird, for any reason, is appalling. They would have starved first.
Hey, I'm not in any way,sticking up for them. The story is in the news right from the Stanton County Sheriff, air rifle and a BB gun and a dead eagle in trunk ."When one deputy asked to see the bird, Unger told the Outlet, the men complied and opened the trunk of their car, revealing an air rifle, a BB pistol and a dead North American Bald Eagle." that's a quote out of the paper

Last edited:
Hey, I'm not in any way,sticking up for them. The story is in the news right from the Stanton County Sheriff, air rifle and a BB gun and a dead eagle in truck
I looked again and read "rifle and BB pistol gun" so only the pistol was specifically "air" but I don't care. Would you travel to a foreign country and acquire guns? I also read that in NYC, illegals are protesting they are not getting enough free stuff.....frankly, I'm tired of this BS.

I looked again and read "rifle and BB pistol gun" so only the pistol was specifically "air" but I don't care. Would you travel to a foreign country and acquire guns? I also read that in NYC, illegals are protesting they are not getting enough free stuff.....frankly, I'm tired of this BS.
Two men shoot and kill bald eagle with plans to eat it, face criminal charges in Nebraska| written by Natalie Neysa Alund| USA Today, she quotes the deputy's own words.

Two men shoot and kill bald eagle with plans to eat it, face criminal charges in Nebraska| written by Natalie Neysa Alund| USA Today, she quotes the deputy's own words.
And martyj posted just above your response the official press release from the sheriff's office "rifle" not air rifle, so what's your point? Anyone who accepts a reporter's story without due diligence has only themselves to blame. Frankly, I would want to see pictures of the confiscated weapon. Video of them being pushed out of a plane over Honduras would be preferred.

And martyj posted just above your response the official press release from the sheriff's office "rifle" not air rifle, so what's your point? Anyone who accepts a reporter's story without due diligence has only themselves to blame. Frankly, I would want to see pictures of the confiscated weapon. Video of them being pushed out of a plane over Honduras would be preferred.
Ha yep whatever ya wanna think, all good.

I like keeping an eye on this site through out the year.

Recent Posts