What do you think they should get?

21E0F184-CEA7-4DE1-BDFB-41B728EDCD26.jpeg

They're majestic birds, but as long as the woke politicians are in power there is no solution. This is on the Madison river.

I keep asking why they were extinct to begin with. And I bet it wasn't from being used at a taxidermy. I never seen one stuffed in my 55 years. My guess was farmers had enough. Glorified chicken hawks was my guess. I could be wrong. I have seen videos of eagles trying to carry kids away. What else had they tried to carry away ? Hawks are another predator on the do not shoot list
Think you're correct.Those free range chicken and turkey farmers weren't too crazy, about hawks and a few other birds of prey, back in the days when farming accounted for about 50% of the work in this country,

Where are these Eagles dying of lead poison ? Besides the one these two guys shot. And who knows if they even used lead. Funny all those lead sinkers I sucked on hasn't killed me. Or the wheel weights, bullets, etc. I wonder how turkey, black buzzards, Ospreys, foxes, opossums, raccoons have not been dying of the same lead poison ? I live in SE Pa. The Eagle is thriving just fine here. See them daily. In fact I could show you a few nest along the streams. I watch them after streams are stocked. Not much sense in a fishing license these days. The birds get to the nice ones before you can catch them. You may catch a few. But over a short time. There's none left in the streams. Hence why they need to constantly restock the streams on our dimes. Is it a pretty bird ? No doubt. But I hesitate to take any published data as literature. How many times do you need to be lied to ? Before you start to wonder what there motive is.
https://www.google.com/url?client=i...gQFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw2ckrG5gvyeyb-8h0_eBLK3
How do you know the published data is a lie? As I said, if you reject the data, do your own research and come to your own conclusions. I did have the occasion to do this once. I did find errors in the published data. About 48+ percent of these birds have some degree of lead poisoning. That's enough for me to consider. It seems you have come to your own position. That's OK 👍.

How do you know the published data is a lie? As I said, if you reject the data, do your own research and come to your own conclusions. I did have the occasion to do this once. I did find errors in the published data. About 48+ percent of these birds have some degree of lead poisoning. That's enough for me to consider. It seems you have come to your own position. That's OK 👍.
Maybe they drank the water out of Flint Michigan. How do we know ? Did you read the article provided from Ammoland ? Let's see the news lies everyday to you with half stories or down right lies. But we are to believe their theory on birds dying of lead poison ? Cried wolf to many times for me. I'll use my common sense. And just as a few others on here. Question their narratives. Do they have published data on how many wind turbines kill these same birds ? Or possibly the paint chips from water towers ? And is the 48% even a correct number ? How did they even get that number ? They know exactly how many are alive ? Seems a little far stretched for me. They don't even know how many people are in our country illegally. It's been 3 million for decades. Just as the Jews starving or persecuted has been 6 million, for over 100 years. Proven by the same media trying to control peoples thoughts. Take the time to watch this video. You will see what I mean. lol

Maybe they drank the water out of Flint Michigan. How do we know ? Did you read the article provided from Ammoland ? Let's see the news lies everyday to you with half stories or down right lies. But we are to believe their theory on birds dying of lead poison ? Cried wolf to many times for me. I'll use my common sense. And just as a few others on here. Question their narratives. Do they have published data on how many wind turbines kill these same birds ? Or possibly the paint chips from water towers ? And is the 48% even a correct number ? How did they even get that number ? They know exactly how many are alive ? Seems a little far stretched for me. They don't even know how many people are in our country illegally. It's been 3 million for decades. Just as the Jews starving or persecuted has been 6 million, for over 100 years. Proven by the same media trying to control peoples thoughts. Take the time to watch this video. You will see what I mean. lol
Remember the old saying, : believe 25% of what you read and 50% of what you hear. Or something like that...You need to do your own research and stop believing others data. Raw data is all available if you want it. Consider.

Last edited:
They do eagle counts in Southern Cal or Mexico-North. That comes up every year. I have to laugh about their count. They have failed every year on there count. I know where some eagles are at, and they miss them every time. 😂

This prosecution is a waste of time and money of two probably illegals that had no idea what they were doing. Take the time and money and go after the illegals who know what they are doing bringing fentanyl into this country.
They knew enough to access a vehicle, a rifle, ammo and find their way into this country. Throw them out after making them write "I will not kill bald eagles 1000 times."

This will go nowhere in the courts, because ignorance of the law only applies to U.S. citizens, not Hondurans.

Every once in a while I have the pleasure of seeing Golden's down in the Boboquivari Mountains, southern Az, My avatar here. I've seen them 3x down there and you're correct, they are "huge". First time I saw one it was sitting up high on a mountain ledge and I couldn't figure out what it was. Well over a mile away and when I broke out the spotter I had to do a double take. I was amazed at the size. I watched him/her for hours fly around the canyon and area that I was Coues deer hunting in. When he was flying one of the times he flew over a Coues Doe with her fawn. The Coues doe starting making its warning call. It would've had no problem taking down that Coues Fawn.

Smaller hawks in the area were also threatened by the Golden and would chase it in the sky and try to push it away. They looked like tweety birds in comparison. Anyways just sharing.

I actually called my sighting into the AZGFD to report it and they were aware of the Golden's presence in this area. The sight of the Golden made my hunt that year and I've seen them a couple of times since. Every time I see them it stops me in my tracks while watching them. They're spectacular for sure!

The people that shot the Bald Eagle should be prosecuted as anyone else would be that got caught.
I'm pretty sure the first one I saw was while we were out javelina hunting and kayaking to the other side of Roosevelt Lake in AZ. The thing was perched up on a Saguaro and was huge. I couldn't believe how big it was.

They knew enough to access a vehicle, a rifle, ammo and find their way into this country. Throw them out after making them write "I will not kill bald eagles 1000 times."

This will go nowhere in the courts, because ignorance of the law only applies to U.S. citizens, not Hondurans.
That's a new one on me. I could just see it now in some other country. I didn't know anything about it. Go free. 😂

Assuming they know how to write! 😙

The law actually applies to anyone here.