What do u think I should do? I need a new project!

Remmy let me know when your ready to trade that tikka in 280 Sherman! I'd appreciate it if you did it with a 1:8 twist bartlein remington sendero or proof sendero light 26" and put it in a manners eh1.

Last edited:
Ok so new scenario to induce some critical thinking skills. U are at the ol' Walmart's getting some vittles! U get your stuff and come outside, suddenly al'jabar tightpants (Jihad) scoops u up. Ol' Remmy700 is the only redneck with shooting skills in the area that happens to have his tikka with him while taking pics of birds posted 500 meters out on top of the local kohl's (while his wife is shopping). He has a freshly zeroed simmonz pro hunter scope on his new tikka build! What caliber do u hope it's chambered in to save your ***??

Ok so new scenario to induce some critical thinking skills. U are at the ol' Walmart's getting some vittles! U get your stuff and come outside, suddenly al'jabar tightpants (Jihad) scoops u up. Ol' Remmy700 is the only redneck with shooting skills in the area that happens to have his tikka with him while taking pics of birds posted 500 meters out on top of the local kohl's (while his wife is shopping). He has a freshly zeroed simmonz pro hunter scope on his new tikka build! What caliber do u hope it's chambered in to save your ---??
Has to be something with creedmoor in it doesn't it? J/k - how about a 7mm08

Jesus saves, but just in case he shoots a Creedmoor.... Kidding, of course.

But seriously...

I can see how distraught you are over this. Getting so worked up isn't good for you. You should just give it to me...

You know, for your health or whatever...

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts