Went scouting and got ARRESTED!!!!

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So I went scouting today up at one of the areas I hunt. Didn't see much... a couple of cows. That was just the start of my rotten afternoon.

As I was coming down off the mountain, a freaking EAGLE flew out of the trees and across the highway. It's a steep grade, something like 8%, and I was booking it at about 67. A couple MPH over, but no big deal, right? Well, I was on this steep grade and I hit my brakes but my truck is heavy and the bird was right on top of me. It smashed my bug shield on the front of my truck, flew up into my windshield (which did not break, thank God) and over the top of my truck. I looked in my rear-view mirror to see if the eagle was dead or what, and to my HORROR, I saw that an Alaska state Trooper was right behind me about 50 yards. That stupid eagle landed right smack into his windshield, breaking it all to hell. The cop swerved right and hit the guardrail, smashing up the passenger side of his patrol car. I slowed down to make sure he was ok, and as I was pulling over, he sped up and hit his lights!

As I was getting out of my truck, he jumped out and pulled his weapon and ordered me to the ground! I thought "what kind of crazy BS is this?" but the man had a gun on me, so I complied. He patted me down and slapped on the cuffs and marched me back to the patrol car and put me in the back. He stood outside the car for several minutes talking on the radio and I was trying to figure out what kind of law I had broken, and what the hell I was going to do with an arrest record!

He got back in the car and read me my rights. After reading me my rights, I asked him, "Officer, why am I under arrest?"

And you know what that SOB said to me?!

"You flipped me the bird!"

You got me also. I was thinking you might have had a McCain-Palin sticker on your truck and the trooper might have been a buddy of her ex-brother-in-law.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts