We have Coppermelt back!

goodgrouper

My local gunshop recieved their newest shipment of Coppermelt! I have been instructed to leave a post here about it telling everyone that the owner of the shop will ship to anyone anywhere.

These are the 3.5 oz. bottles and there are many of them.

The name of the shop is Payson Sports and Trophy.

Add: 15 E. 100 N. Payson, Utah 84651
Phone: 801-465-2551
Ask for Scott

Oh happy day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

holy crap!! They bought a bunch, but it is goin fast. Got two bottles this morning for $52.95!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I tried it and man does it work!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Scared i am going to contaminate it though!! G.G.- you said you had lots of dropper pippettes or whatever ya call them, where did you find them?

Hey GG ! I want some of that magic exlixer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I wil;l call tomorrow . BTW what size nylon brush do you recommend for a .300 winnie ?that is with a patch wrapped around it.
Jim

[ QUOTE ]
holy crap!! They bought a bunch, but it is goin fast. Got two bottles this morning for $52.95!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

26 degree baume (30%) Ammonia is about $12 shipped for 110 oz - but you can get recycled 22 deg Baume for free (they'll likely pay you to take it).
I'll be writing an article for VHP on removing copper fouling from 50's (since they seem to copper foul far faster/worse than any other gun) - I suppose I should do my "do diligence" and compare the two. I'd really be shocked if Coppersmelt works as fast as strong Ammonia - but then you don't need nitrile gloves and a good respirator with Coppermispelt.

I have learned you usually get what you pay for-especially when it comes to this sport.

Like to make a friendly wager?
I'll bet you can clean a 50 just as fast with Coppermelt as you can with that cancer causing toilet bowl cleaner you are using. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Did I just say that!?
B1g b0re and I are friends so we can tease each other a little right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just ordered two bottles, your not kidden it must be liquid gold for 60+ including shipping and handling charges.
This stuff better work as advertised!!!!!!
Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts