Coppermelt in stock!!!

ElwoodB

Hi everyone,

this is my first post on this forum (have been reading along for quite a while though) and I am already trying to do some of you a favour! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I closely followed goodgrouper's thread about the fantastic Coppermelt stuff - especially the part where everybody complained about it not being available - and really wanted to try it. Needless to say that I never got an answer from Coppermelt, so I did some browsing and, to cut a long story short, found 12 bottles of it in this auction:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=29948494

NO, I am not endorsing this product and NO I am not the seller in question! Just wanted to let you guys know, just in case you have had as much luck with the Coppermelt Sales Policy as I have... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

So long and best regards from the deep south of Germany (Bavaria, Munich),

Elwood.

Thanks for the info ElwoodB!! I'm sure those 12 wont last long because it is truely great stuff!! Welcome to the forum!!

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the info ElwoodB!! I'm sure those 12 wont last long because it is truely great stuff!! Welcome to the forum!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the welcome RUMLoader! There is so far only one bid for two bottles - 10 to go...

After all that I have heard about it I cant wait to test that stuff!

Good Hunting!

Just checked the Coppermelt website - it is temporarily not available. I hope they come back with a new website as well as an improved customer service...

So long,

Elwood.

ElwoodB - welcome to the forum and good luck with the coppermelt if you are giving it a try as I am and I hope you are correct about their new and improved customer service if they return.

Ben

Thanks shadowman,

you purchased one of the bottles from the auction, right? I just arranged payment and hope that snail mail gets a move on since I need clean guns for roe buck opening day... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Happy Hunting,

ElwoodB.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts