Vortex Deliveries

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by ShortMag3, Jun 14, 2010.

1. ShortMag3

ShortMag3 Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard anything regarding the delivery of the new Viper scopes?

ShortMag3

2. joseph

joseph Well-Known Member

lightbulb Can't tell you how, but I think the first shipment is in this country now. We should be getting our PSTs before the end of this month. :):):)

joseph

3. ShortMag3

ShortMag3 Well-Known Member

That would be nice! It has been a long wait, hope it is worth it!

Thanks

4. elkstalker300

elkstalker300 Well-Known Member

Ugggggggggggggggggg I am trying everything to get my mind off this scope, even today I started cutting dwn tree limbs around my house but it didnt help still have the picture of that new PST sitting on top of my new 338-378 :-( PLZZZZZZZZZZZ help VORTEX LOL I'd rather wait and have them right then to have them hurry and lack quality, I would really like to know the total number of prepaid sales they have on them, seems like every site I go to its all anybody is talking about :)

5. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

I live an hour or so from their headquarters and will be visiting them the moment the scopes arrive there. I will be taking pictures and announcing the arrival at that time. It is very soon.

6. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

LOL sorry for you having to stress like this hope you dont get a lemon:D I hope you post a pic of your rig when the scope shows up.

7. elkstalker300

elkstalker300 Well-Known Member

Well here is the bad news, as of today my trees have no limbs protruding out so on to new things, hell by next week my house wont be safe, only cure for what I have is Vortex, Please help Vortex LOL I will post pics thinking about having the stock dipped with a skulz pattern and red background go to Barking Spider Camo Graphics he has a pic of that pattern on his website

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010