Schmidt & Bender delivery schedule.

Pete Lincoln

Guys i've been on the phone this morning with Schmidt & Bender. The delivery of the new 5-25x56 PMII is delayed for a month. September is now the target date. This is due to delayed delivery of glass from the glass manufacturer, this has been holding up the manufacturing process.
This is causing delays in the PMII line of scopes, which are made in less numbers (basicaly to order) than the standard hunting scopes (which where also effected but stock piles where enough so as not to cause a delay to customers)
This delay is across the board and will effect all orders of the new scopes, so any of you guys waiting for scopes from me or any other retailer, S&B send thier appologies, they are working on it.
Regards Pete
This hasn't effected production of standard hunting scopes.

Hey Pete,

What's the price for this scope? SWFA has it for $2900, is that price going to be the average?

Just curious...

Jon, the exchange rate is currently in favour whilst purchasing from the US in Europe.
Retail Price at todays ex rate is $2700 including shipping.
$50 longrangehunting discount is diductable from that.
Pete

Hi Chris. S&B started production on the 5-25x56 6 weeks ago. they will be slowly comming through, first come first served. latest ive been told is a conservative estimate of beginning of december (whole saler said that) to january (S&B said that). as soon as i get em, you get em, same goes for David and John. Also the spec order 4-16s should be coming through about the same time as they where back on production starting around the same time.
regards Pete

Pete,
Any idea if a non-illum ret 4-16x42 is in the pipeline?

[Did you get my last email from work regarding 202 value? -had a vid clip attached; may not have got through]

Hey Matt. no news yet on the non illum x42.
got your mail, just found it now.
send me a pic of that Sauer, see what i can do..
Pete

I'll send some more, meanwhile...
PB200229.jpg

are you at work right now?

i'll give you two fifty matt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif that's if you include the scope too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Derek,
I shall bear your generous offer in mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maybe back up your neck of the woods late Dec for a couple of days...have to see how the diary/career stuff pans out..I'll give you a shout.

[ QUOTE ]
latest ive been told is a conservative estimate of beginning of december (whole saler said that) to january (S&B said that).

[/ QUOTE ]OKEY DOKEY - I'll work on the S&B timings I think. Thanks Pete

$2900.00 for a S&B?? You guys gotta be "whacked out"!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.