valdada vs vortex pst

Hmmm... I suppose my research design and development skills are a bit on the sketchy side, however... It seems to me that if a scope tracks correctly... And if individuals (without knowing which scopes were which) ranked optical clarity using the eye chart and high/low contrast charts... Seems better than just one guys opinion, even if he is nauseous.

Hmmm... I suppose my research design and development skills are a bit on the sketchy side, however... It seems to me that if a scope tracks correctly... And if individuals (without knowing which scopes were which) ranked optical clarity using the eye chart and high/low contrast charts... Seems better than just one guys opinion, even if he is nauseous.

what if said scope is not set up correctly? like said you really think that the human eye can detect the minuscule stuff the machines are checking for? This is akin to p!ssing in the wind though believe what you like.

Got to take the scope out and play with it on the range. By the end of the session I was glad with my purchase. The scope tracked very well but I understand that 100 yards doesn't provide an exhaustive test.
clarity is on par or better than the Ziess that I had but that is a subjective observation.
I zeroed at 100 yards and fired 1 round.
I then dialed in 2 mils up and 1 mil left and fired 2 shots.
I then went 4 mils right and fired 2 shots.
I then returned to zero, dialed down 1 mil and left 1mil firing a shot.
Then dialing in 2 mils right fired one shot.
Returning to zero I fired a shot.
lastly, I took a 2 mil hold using the reticle and fired my last shot.
In all, the scope responded well and all shots were within the load capabilities .

Attachments

• sig IOR_edited-1-1-1.jpg
    sig IOR_edited-1-1-1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 57
  • target 2_edited-1-1-1.jpg
    target 2_edited-1-1-1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 49
  • target_edited-2-1-1-1.jpg
    target_edited-2-1-1-1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 54
I shot it today at 500 yard. Just dialed in 2.8 mils for a dead center hit. Very pleased with scope. I like the reticle too.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts