TV Hunting Personality????

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
With the self induced $H!T storm that Zumbo brought crashing down on himself I got thinking about other tv hunting personnalities. Who are you guys favorite hunting shows/hunting tv show hosts???????

Personnally I like the Eastmans hunting show, i like the whole DIY public land motto. I also like the guy from Eastons Hunting, he is a guy a little closer to my own age and even though I dont mess with archery much anymore you can tell the guy just really enjoys huntin and he makes the show fun to watch.

Who do you all like???? How many of you guys do or dont watch any of the hunting shows????

steve

tred barta he does it the hard way long bow and wooden arrows if you get the chance watch the episode where he kills a grizzly at 10 yards. now that takes balls he does alot of his hunts on public land has a whole episode on how to access it that was shot in colorado

I also like watching eastmans and the whole public land deal. I get tired of watching rich people pay $3-5000 to shoot big animals. I would go so far to say that 90% of them wouldn't even have a chance at how to pursue there own trophy on public ground if there life depended on it. I dont like watching turkey and WT deer hunting all the time. Seems every time I wanna watch the hunting channel, its some guy sittin under a tree blasing a turkey, or a guy in a stand shooting a whitetail. Gets old real quick. They need to have more coyote hunts, antelope hunts, mule deer hunts ya know. Make it a little bit more exciting then turkeys and WT deer. JMO.

I like Tom Miranda . We in maryland don't get the outdoor channel unless we have Direct TV . Our local Cable Channel
Does have the outdoor Channel but not in our area . Comcast
Cable is stupid they loose money not suppying it to all their
Customers.

The Nuge!!!!!He's just fun to watch.

Eastmans is about the the best.

RemMan is right, too many turkeys and whitetail on lately.

Saw Tred Barta's show the other day too. 11 yards from a snoozing Mountain Goat! I think I'll try to watch that one some more.

Anything with Jimmy Houston or Zumbo gets changed.

Which show is Tred Barts's??? i must have missed that but **** i would like to see it. Big 10-4 on the whitetails and turkeys!!!! I gotta like all the realtree shows for the great video and production values but a man can only watch a certain number of 145" whitetails get shot before it gets boring.

steve

its on OLN but they changed the network name to versus its a neat show he has no sponsers so he speaks his mind with no one to ansewer to also does a lot of fishing on his show mainly offshore tuna ect. fri. 8 central

I like Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventures and Eastmans too.
I actually got an invite to Moose hunt with Jim Shockey but the hunt was still way out of my budget. Maybe some day....

JD338

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.