Gunsmiths TV show

Can you tell me what you think of the smith I recommended?
You can email me if you like. I don't know if you want names mentioned here.

Chris

We have talked to him and I feel he is everything you said he was. But We have not received a copy of his Bio. as of yet. From what I was told he came across very personable and was willing to share his knowledge which is what we are looking for. As soon as I get a bio. we will move forward.
I have no problem with you giving out his name from, the notes I have here from the production staff you should give it out he is a very qualified gunsmith.You might give him a nudge about the bio sheet.

I sure hope so.
You might have your own Australian version, we have been contacted by a Australian company who would like to produce a show there.

I will talk to him tomorrow. I have 2 rifles built by Robert and he is top notch. For anyone interested, I am talking about Robert Wells in Waynesboro, MS. I am very lucky to have him only about 4 miles from my house.

Chris

I talked to Robert this morning. First thing he said when he looked at the bio sheet is, "Makes me feel like I'm braggin'". I emailed his bio sheet and some pics to you also. Let me know when you get them. If the pics don't come through, I can send them to you another way.

Chris

I got the pictures they show what I suspected he is an artist. I would like some showing the complete sharps if possible I am very impressed with his work it is some of the best I have seen. His comment about bragging is one I here a lot but when you can do the work he is doing its something to brag about. You should share the pictures with the people on this site. I was also impressed by the checkering very fine.

I have had several people ask me what types of Gunsmithing we will be showing throughout the season, We have shows covering gunsmiths who specialize in, rifle building for hunting, target, plinking, tactical, long range, and supper long range, as well as shows with pistol smiths, both revolver and auto, Shotgun smiths, cowboy action guns, even a smith who builds some wild air guns up to 50 caliber.
If I have missed one of your favorites please let me know.

We will also have segments on stock making, checkering, engraving, and metal coating. I am always looking for new ideas for the show, and remember send in the names of your favorite smith.

I have always felt I was a fair to middling Gunsmith I can build my own actions, my own barrels, make a stock from a tree trunk that has such figure it seems to shimmer. I have built rifles long range shooting out past 1500 yds, but today I got an e-mail from a fellow who wants to see a smith build a flintlock so I started looking for smiths who do that type of work. I found several that do exceptional work, I have three here I think you will be as taken as me at there work. Mark Silver Toad Hall Rifle Shop Bill Shipman

Some times just when the show starts being a pain in the behind and I start getting all serious and bossy I get a question from some one that makes me smile. This one came in a little while ago

Title: Survey

Where or who would you like us to visit on the show?: Mr T.
What would you like to see?: Nude female contestants checkering while riding mechanical bulls.
What questions would you like asked?: Does Freudian analysis help make you a straight shooter?

I feel I will have to take a field trip to the nudee bar to investigate this out throughly.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.