Tucker will make Liberal heads explode tomorrow !!

Another F***up war. People being killed and for what. Learn to keep your hands to yourself. This country the USA has pushed men into war for wrong reason from Vietnam going forward. Except for Desert Storm. We worsts of it is playing tag. We don't go in and do the job right. Learn that in Vietnam. Trump did hit and hard. Stop a lot of crap, but now with Dumb Bast**d binden in there we are back at it to playing games.
I know after coming out of Vietnam and then watch Ford then Carter let people that ran back in free. I have never forgiven them and voter against them after that. In my time I had 4 choices. Be drafted, Join, Run or go to Jail.
The solider today joined, and I am very proud of them.
Obama spent 8 years tried to play footee with ISIS, and Trump ended them in 9 months. Carry a big stick and besure to hit them with it. Not playing games tic for tac. Israel is showing us how to do it again.
I've heard so much peace with honor so many times it make me sick. Our solider did a great job, but again with one hand and one foot tied behind them. My hat is off to them. In the mean time we sure have screwed up a lot of our people, and for what. That what you have to ask yourself. FOR WHAT?
Desert Storm was no different IMO. It was done on lies.
I know a lot of senators are PO'd the border bill didn't pass. $20 billion for the border and oh yea another $60 billion to Ukraine. No one can keep track of this $$ and it's another $60 billion in a few months because it's never going to be enough.
Ain't no fan of Putin or the corrupt Z man from Ukraine. Who's got the dirt on us?
I would like to know how much $$ we've sent to Ukraine. Anyone?
Here's a figure for you. $187 Billion for border security from Ronald Reagan till 2013. Reported by the New York times when Trump wanted a border wall. But not in the way I am reporting it. They released the figure realizing most people would not even question where the monies went. And apparently they were right. Total wall was estimated at $64 billion on the high side for completion. So the question should have been asked where did all the billions go that were already spent. But yet not one outlet asked this question. What we have given to Ukraine I would not even have a clue. It would just P!ss me off even more. If I knew the true figure.
Everyone knows JB got 81 million votes. Most votes ever! Probably because he's so popular, just ask around. It's true since I heard it on the news. 🙄
Don't forget he got Obama elected also. Twice. How else could you consider his votes ? lol

So as gun owners, we are supposed to believe Tucker, Alex Jones, and Putin are the good guys now? I love hunting and shooting but this is a wild world we live in lol
I have been studying Putin videos for decades. Do I believe everything he says ? No. But then what he says usually turns out to be true. I understand the man is in a tough situation. I look at what he's done for his country. I wish we had such a leader that thought of his country so well. Has he made mistakes ? I'm sure. Do we know the whole circumstance behind the situation ? I highly doubt it. Was he given credible information to make his decision ? Who knows. But I believe on the world stage. He has tried to make informed decisions for his country as a whole.

I don't love that, but the alternative of letting Putin run wild and take over whatever sovereign nations he feels like seems like it could end up costing us an amount that would make the 76 billion seem like a bargain.
What sovereign Nations has Putin invaded for the record ? That didn't have US involvement. And that he was not invited to be in. Such as in the Middle East civil wars.

Yup my 401k has gone thru the roof the past 2 years, unemployed at record lows, inflation caused by insane public spending by the last 2 administrations is back to the target rate, gas is cheaper/ yeah it tells me a lot.
Hold on hold on here… every single person i know including myself has lost money under this clown in our 401k. Mine did incredible under trump. Unemployment isnt at record lows its smoke in mirrors. Just like couple years ago California claiming they had a surplus of billions of dollars look at us were so smart in our policies. Fast forward 2 years crap we got 40 billion dollar deficit. Oh ya all that covid money dried up there went our surplus. Administration spending will always happen no matter the side. This administration has lit it on fire. Our dollar is worth jack. Then finally gas prices you lose all credibility here. You buy a tesla and trying to claim your party lowered fuel? Diesel is 5.00 gallon here. Was under 3 most of trumps term. Trump is a business man and does what he does for himself i agree. But hes a business owner and whats good for him is good for me and everyone else. As for tax breaks i think federally its called MBE minority business enterprise. California has its own rules as well. For example im s lineman as well as small business owner. In my trade its very very common for big companies too start small companies under a women or immigrant from somewhere and make them 51% owner. They get tax breaks and also get bids with power company no matter if its a higher bid or not because they want to higher a minority owned company. Gives them a tax break. I wasn't saying it is a bad thing. But white native man doesn't get that.

What sovereign Nations has Putin invaded for the record ? That didn't have US involvement. And that he was not invited to be in. Such as in the Middle East civil wars.
Crimea, and of course right now, Ukraine. And he's been very clear about his goals regarding reassembling the Soviet Union, whether the countries involved want that or not. Ukraine is a sovereign country that obviously is resisting him.
Of course the US has made some very dubious foreign policy decisions over the years, I'm not denying that at all. But Putin not our friend. If he could reunite the ussr and crush America, he most certainly would. So helping a country he is trying to take over against their will seems in our best interest to make very hard for Putin. These things are complicated for sure with all sides doing bad things, but I don't see how it could be good for the US to allow Putin to take over Ukraine against their will. I'm not saying Ukraine situation is great, but without our help they would have already lost. Making this really costly for Putin sends the right message.

Hold on hold on here… every single person i know including myself has lost money under this clown in our 401k. Mine did incredible under trump. Unemployment isnt at record lows it's smoke in mirrors. Just like couple years ago California claiming they had a surplus of billions of dollars look at us were so smart in our policies. Fast forward 2 years crap we got 40 billion dollar deficit. Oh ya all that covid money dried up there went our surplus. Administration spending will always happen no matter the side. This administration has lit it on fire. Our dollar is worth jack. Then finally gas prices you lose all credibility here. You buy a tesla and trying to claim your party lowered fuel? Diesel is 5.00 gallon here. Was under 3 most of trumps term. Trump is a business man and does what he does for himself i agree. But hes a business owner and whats good for him is good for me and everyone else. As for tax breaks i think federally it's called MBE minority business enterprise. California has its own rules as well. For example im s lineman as well as small business owner. In my trade its very very common for big companies too start small companies under a women or immigrant from somewhere and make them 51% owner. They get tax breaks and also get bids with power company no matter if its a higher bid or not because they want to higher a minority owned company. Gives them a tax break. I wasn't saying it is a bad thing. But white native man doesn't get that.
I'm not defending Biden or giving him credit for it, but the stock market is pushing record highs right now. And yes it did well under trump too. But to act like it was great under trump and has had the bottom drop out since then is easily verifiably false.

Hold on hold on here… every single person i know including myself has lost money under this clown in our 401k. Mine did incredible under trump.
And now the actual facts

S&P500 Index
October 31 2016: $2,126
October 31 2020: $3,269 53.8% gain election-to-election under Trump
Present: $5,026 53.7% election-to-present under Biden

Man, are you letting Bernie Madoff manage your money? I feel insulted that someone would think I'm too stupid to read a stock market chart. Y'all are really losing me with this nonsense.

Ukraine is not a sovereign country it's a vessel state of Russia, even the UN admitted that Ukraine never went thru the legal formalities to be recognized as a country. What do you call it when the USA goes into countries thru the cia and over turns the leadership.? We did it during the Arab spring with obummer and Hilary, I don't see Russia doing that. Obummer and Biden went in and over turned the leadership in Ukraine, I believe it was 2013-2014. Once everyone figures out that congress is a large Money laundering tool for world elites and themselves, eyes will open. There is a lot of stuff that is in motion that when " we all see it " these people that run the countries, hospitals, media, hollyweird, etc will not be able to walk the streets, we all will want justice. How do congress people enter congress without much money and 6 years later they are multimillionaires ? All that we see and are told on MSM is a lie….

Lol. Im glad you can read numbers. Still doesn't tell you market we will go into a recession if not depression. This exactly what 2007 looked like. People bought homes they could not afford. Inflation is too high. Interest rates through the roof on everything. And credit card debt is all time high. Stock market is a small thing of the whole picture.

No they own a lot of our farm land that we can easily take away. And should.
Canada buying the most land,their high selective tariffs keep USA goods out of their markets. Warren Buffets trains get a pass
China owns Smithfield Foods,China #1 pork producer in USA
JBS,Brazil,Largest meat company in USA,
China is #1 customer JBS
China has 250+ companies on NYSE
Only way that "WE" are taking anything back, is a war.
BTW,Canada owns Uranium one,owns mines in Wyoming,Russia owns 20% of Uranium one.Russia is largest in world.
Uranium travels to Canada from Wyoming,then to Russia to get enriched,in the near future back to Wyoming to Bill Gates new nuke plant in Wyoming.Russia is sole manufacture of the fuel for Gates plant.
Most the steel rails under Warren Buffet trains come from a Russin steel plant,in...............Colorado.
It blew up three years ago,repaired by US taxpayers.

Hmmm I don't know. We stayed out of what hitler was doing for a bit too long. Ended up going our way but had we intervened earlier probably would have been much easier to stop him. There's simply no way we can allow Russia china iran etc…to start rolling over countries. Eventually they will show up on our doorstep and be a legitimate threat.

Eventually they will show up on our doorstep and be a legitimate threat.
They're already here. They snuck in the back door while we were busy slinging mud.

Last edited:
Canada buying the most land,their high selective tariffs keep USA goods out of their markets. Warren Buffets trains get a pass
China owns Smithfield Foods,China #1 pork producer in USA
JBS,Brazil,Largest meat company in USA,
China is #1 customer JBS
China has 250+ companies on NYSE
Only way that "WE" are taking anything back, is a war.
BTW,Canada owns Uranium one,owns mines in Wyoming,Russia owns 20% of Uranium one.Russia is largest in world.
Uranium travels to Canada from Wyoming,then to Russia to get enriched,in the near future back to Wyoming to Bill Gates new nuke plant in Wyoming.Russia is sole manufacture of the fuel for Gates plant.
Most the steel rails under Warren Buffet trains come from a Russin steel plant,in...............Colorado.
It blew up three years ago,repaired by US taxpayers.
Bill gated and warren buffet have always been enemies of this country. Canada i dont think is a threat too us. China could be if we allowed them too. They know only way is from within which is what they are doing.

This the same guy that got fired from the news platform for persistently reporting untruths about election stuff.
This is the guy, who along with Faux News Network, argued in court that they provide "entertainment", not "news" and so therefore cannot be held liable for not being truthful.

Recent Posts