This New Website Will Probably Change How You Make Decisions on Your Future Hunting Purchases

ADMIN

Administrator
Medford, OR: Just in time for the 2017 hunting season, USHuntGear, a premiere hunting and outdoor equipment evaluation website, will be releasing its newest gear ratings, scores, and reviews for this coming fall. The USHuntGear website features hundreds of critically evaluated pieces of hunting gear from the most respected hunting manufacturers in the industry. The list of featured hunting gear and gear evaluations includes everything from riflescopes, rain gear, climbing treestands, deer lure, to...well, you name it. Chances are that, if you are a hunter interested in hunting equipment or a particular hunting product, USHuntGear will most likely have exactly what you are looking for already evaluated, scored, and reviewed so you can find the right hunting gear to fit your precise needs. And as an added bonus, USHuntGear has also gone the extra mile and searched internet retailers looking for the best current prices on each hunting item. Once a great deal on that hunting item is found, USHuntGear provides the hunter with an option on its website, directly linking to that internet retailer with the best bang for the buck. This is truly an innovative concept, literally a new way of buying hunting gear and one that is catching on all across the worldwide web.

UsHuntGear-Logo.jpg

Senior Pro Staffer Todd Burleson, lifelong hunter, trapper, former wilderness guide, and chief web designer for USHuntGear, was asked about the inspiration behind their hunting-gear philosophy.

"Like many of our website visitors, I have hunted my share of big game, waterfowl, and predators, and much of it was done under some pretty difficult conditions. Any hunter who has spent any real time out in it will tell you, point blank, that if you don't have the right gear for the animal you are hunting, the type of terrain, and the hunting conditions you encounter, more than likely you will be spending a lot of time cold, wet, frustrated, and ultimately unsuccessful. At USHuntGear what we offer is a website dedicated to connecting a serious hunter to exactly the right kind of gear they need to be successful—what will actually work for them out in the field."

So how does USHuntGear do it? Three simple steps provide the hunter with all the necessary information to decide on what hunting gear will really work for them.

• USHuntGear critically evaluates, technically scores, and provides five categorical ratings on each piece of hunting equipment featured. Only reputable, brand name hunting gear is featured. USHuntGear chooses hunting gear from three different consumer price levels: Ultimate Value-rated hunting gear suits the price range of hunters on a budget; Performance Class-rated gear is for serious hunters who can afford a little more and expect more from their equipment; Professional Grade-rated gear is the type of hunting equipment a professional hunter will need for day in, day out extreme use.

• All equipment featured is evaluated, and a written review given as to how the product relates to what a hunter's needs are in the field. This is summed up in a "Hunter Quick Review" of each featured item, usually an informative two or three paragraphs outlining how a particular piece of equipment functions, listing its good points and weak points, and summarizing how applicable the equipment is to certain types of hunting.

• Once the evaluation and equipment review are completed, USHuntGear searches the internet for the best available price for that particular piece of gear and provides an optional link that will take the hunter to a reputable internet retailer offering a great price and more information on that specific product.

In down-to-earth terms, Burleson sums up the USHuntGear mission.

"I am a hunter. I am passionate about hunting. For me there is a personal interest in wanting to make sure my fellow hunters really do get what they need. Our main goal is to have an easy-to- use web format where a hunter can check in with us and go over our side-by-side, unbiased gear evaluations before they make a final decision on a hunting purchase. Certain hunting products have specific strong points that can really help a hunter; but that same product might also have a weakness or two that a hunter needs to be aware of. We want to let other hunters know what those are. This way, before a hunter spends their hard-earned money, they can be sure they are truly getting the right hunting gear at the right price. This is our priority—this is the driving force behind USHuntGear."

UsHuntGear-1.jpg

About USHuntGear: ushuntgear.com is a hunting equipment review super-site that evaluates, scores, and rates hundreds of the most popular brands of hunting gear currently available. USHuntGear also offers free hunting e-book downloads, free interactive hunting maps and directories, new cutting-edge hunting product analyses, and an active, reader-driven hunting blog centered around the real-world needs of the serious hunter.

Interesting sight. Hopefully they can make a ago of it. I was looking for reviews on Swarovski. I noticed they incorrectly listed a scope as a 3X9X40. I think it is suppose to be 3-9X40. Can't help myself.

I find it telling that $400-500 is in their view a performance or "apex" (their word) rifle scope. The layout needs help if they want anyone to find any products with any speed. Currently it's a good thing that not much is on the site, as it would take forever to scroll through pages looking for what you want.

Nice idea, but not sure how it's better than Field & Stream/Outdoor Life reviews with a Google price search...

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.