To All My Brothers Marine Corps & Navy Seals- Sempher Fi!

Had to play this today for October 28th for some of my Brothers. The Marines are part of the Navy and the SEALs are the ELITE. This was a day to remember in my past. Keith Urban did a good job with this song brings tears to my eyes
I'll post again on November 10th Marine Corps Birthday.
God Bless all of our service men & women!

Len & Jill

Didn't Aussies Urban and wife cast their votes for Clinton.....
And really...what right should a double citizenship give you to vote in the United States of America...

Didn't Aussies Urban and wife cast their votes for Clinton.....
And really...what right should a double citizenship give you to vote in the United States of America...
I don't know of too many people in the Entertainment Industry that are LIBERALs and would write a song honoring our service men and woman. If you are a US Citizen you have the right to vote. How would you know who Urban voted for? Most people in the Entertainment Industry don't let anyone know that they are Conservative because they would be outcasts. Most Country Singers are Conservative.

I mean no disrespect to Len...or the active or post active military...
I looked up a little info...Urban and wife(Nicole Kidman) were born in Australia..not these United States...i believe this is where the US has another problem....maybe we should offer it to the people that offered to leave the country if Trump won in 2016.....

I mean no disrespect to Len...or the active or post active military...
I looked up a little info...Urban and wife(Nicole Kidman) were born in Australia..not these United States...i believe this is where the US has another problem....maybe we should offer it to the people that offered to leave the country if Trump won in 2016.....
26reload I didn't take it that way of anything to me. I see your point about Liberals. I have no idea where Urban is politically. If you saw the story behind Keith Urban writing this song to be part of the movie with Navy SEALS you may think a little different. He was born in Australia and also a US citizen. For someone born outside the US and then having respect for our US Service personnel does say a little about him.
Thanks
Len

Not sure about this, Garth Brooks, Tim Mcgraw,, Willie Nelson, Toby Keith and Taylor Swift come to mind just to name a few.
This post has gotten WAY OFF TOPIC. I was referring a song made for the SEALS in the movie "ACT OF VALOR" and trying to honor our SEALS and Marines and then all of sudden some people turn it into a POLITICAL thing.
I said most not all. Also no one in the Entertainment Industry wants to be labeled a "Conservative", so there are "Closet Conservatives".

First let me thank you for your service, I have a Marine sniper nephew and thank each and every military individual for there service, all I was trying to point out is be careful who we think supports this country and who doesn't.
Sorry for the derail.

Recent Posts