Navy Seal (Chris Kyle)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Korhil78, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Korhil78

Korhil78 Well-Known Member

2. barnesuser28

barnesuser28 Well-Known Member

RIP Chris, prayers sent to his family. Will never be forgotton.

3. ShooterMedic

ShooterMedic Well-Known Member

I am shocked and floor by this news. My thoughts and prayers go out the his family.

4. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

I am just now reading book.Unreal to survive what he did.Prayers for family

5. phorwath

phorwath Well-Known Member

What a shame... a hero slain... yes, thoughts go out to the family members.

6. Bullet bumper

Bullet bumper Well-Known Member

I am shocked and dismayed. What kind of scumbag does this to a hero that has defended his country gallantly . It leaves me to have grave suspicions as to his motivations .
    Terrible . Lots of veterans have some form of stress so do lots of other citizens it does not mean they are all a danger to anyone .
    In fact the statistics prove that Veterans as a whole are one of the most stable and patriotic groups in society . Psychiatrists and Dentists are more unstable than Veterans because of the stressful nature of their work but we don't come down on them .
    What I am hearing about high ranking soldiers being sacked or stood aside for promotion because they would not fire on US citizens is one of the most disturbing things I have heard in a long time in connection with the Military.
    Sure we all gave an oath to protect against all enemies foreign and domestic but the word Enemy is different to Citizen .
    I think the real unsettling thing is why does this even need to be asked of a long serving high ranked officer AT ALL !
    I know I am not a US citizen but my mother was so I feel I have some truck in this. I never liked Obama from the time I saw him bowing to the floor when he met the Saudi royal family but he just shook hands with the Queen .
    My gut just never recoved again after that , it turns every time I see him now.

7. Greyfox

Greyfox Well-Known Member

The news left me speechless. This is the loss of an American treasure!

8. DocB

DocB Well-Known Member

"Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"!!! Really!!??

At least he went out still trying to help out a brother.

The family will be cared for by his brothers.

See you down range Chris. Peace be with you.

OoooRahh!!

Animo et Fide "Courage and Faith"

Doc

9. dirtking

dirtking Well-Known Member

A true American hero has been lost. Prayers go out to his family and friends. RIP Chris Kyle.

10. szeitner

szeitner Well-Known Member

On this Super Bowl Sunday, as everyone gathers around the television with family and friends to watch the Ravens and 49er's "do battle" on the football field, many of us are mourning the death and senseless killing of a true American hero.
    Chris Kyle, (Navy Seal), recipient of two Silver Stars and 5 Bronze Stars with Valor, and the greatest sniper in American military history with over 150 confirmed kills, was shot and killed at point blank range Sat. evening, along with his close friend Chad Littlefield, while working a charity event in which they were both volunteering at. Chris and Chad were murdered by a 25 year old former Marine, who they had been working with to help recover from PTSD. Chris was the most patriotic and humble person you could ever meet, and was a devote Christian. He lived to serve his Country, as well as his wife, kids, and SEAL brethren!!!
    So as I watch the Super Bowl this evening with my family, I will certainly do so with a heavy heart, and the crystal clear vision of the difference between a game, and life and death.

R.I.P Chris....., "Al Shaitan Ramad", (the Devil of Rahmadi)....
    The greatest compliment "they" could ever pay ya......, I hope to see ya on the other side one day Brother !

11. kweidner

kweidner Well-Known Member

One just needs to read his book to undertand what a patriot this man was. Ironic as it may be, at looks as though he was doing what he loved. My thoughts and prayers go to his family.

12. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

I too was shocked when I saw it this morning. Its kind of hard to believe that after all he went through, he died this way. It will be interesting to hear the true story about why the dirtbag did it.
    Chris, we'll see you on the other side.................

Randy

13. midnightmalloy

midnightmalloy Well-Known Member

He was never an officer. Please dont disespect one of my navy brothers when you dont understand the story. Ptsd is brutal for many of our returning vets. Chris was trying to help. If the guy that did kill him him had a relaps then the reason for chris' death changes. Dont act like you know.

14. magnum

magnum Well-Known Member

What said news. Chris was a true American patriot and hero as well as a committed Christiana and family man. Well don thou good and faithful servant, R-I-P.

Prayers for Taya and his family.