Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 436, Jan 5, 2012.

1. 436

436 Well-Known Member

2. cornchuck

cornchuck Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to reading Mr. Kyle's new book. Glad we had guys like that protecting others.in combat.

3. 436

436 Well-Known Member

Agree... Chris is very well thought of on the two way range. I like the way Chris thinks about the .300 Win Mag as a long range sniper cartridge'..., which is pretty much a; why reinvent the wheel out look. I’m a big fan of the .300 WM, saying that I would've kinda liked to have seen the Army's new rifle the M110 (SASS) in the .300 RAUM using the 190gr bullet, coming out of a 24” or 26” inch barrel; rather than the .308 Win in a 20” inch, or at least the option for a quick change over kit.
    Ok guy’s, I’ve rang the dinner bell, jump in anywhere… :D

4. 436

436 Well-Known Member

5. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

Amazon says that the book will be available on the 10th of January. Looks like it will be a good read.

Randy

6. Capt Academy

Capt Academy Well-Known Member

It does look like a great read!

7. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

Good postgun)

8. Terrytf

Terrytf Well-Known Member

yes great post

9. hnts4fun

hnts4fun Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking forward to reading his book. I especially liked listening to this Soldier's interview with Bill O'Reilly. He is unapologetic, as he should be, for doing his job to the best of his abilities to save lives. Thank you for including that link.

10. Capt Academy

Capt Academy Well-Known Member

Headed over to Barnes and Noble to pick up the book I reserved!

11. gunaddict

gunaddict Well-Known Member

Going to buy his book. Seen him on O'Reily last week.

12. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

C&P from another site ...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Useful idiot sniper Kyle is going to have to provide some witnesses. The story finally got to Gov. Jesse Ventura down in Baja Mexico and he categorically denies the whole incident. This happens to be the second smear attack on the Governor in about 2 weeks by Fox and other MSM . Ventura is not going to let this slide and at the least insist on full retractions in the media. Smells to me like our sniper stooge is cozying up to, and doing favors for the pro-war elite maybe to secure some fat contracts for his company. I don't think he is stupid enough to do this just to boost book sales but it seems to have worked on at least some of the forum members. I'll bet we get to see this bozo throw a sucker punch and try and run away for real this time.[/FONT]

13. 436

436 Well-Known Member

This is pretty funny.
    Must be one of Jesse old wrestling followers, don’t think anyone from the SEAL community or any of the citizens of Minnesota would agree that Chris was not telling the truth.

The story {post} "is that" former Navy Seal and Governor Jesse Ventura is responding from Mexico...? nice! Mexico is just a great place to hang out I hear. This is the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FORMER BORDER PATROL OFFICERS. web site Foreign News Report http://www.nafbpo.org "Check the M3 Report"

I have a couple of very good friends that know Chris… I’ve never met the man, with that said; if my friends give him the “good to go” {which they have} well it’s going to take more than a little “bovine anal seepage” in a forum paragraph to change my mind. I’m pretty sure that O’Reilly checked out the story before Chris went on his program. I think Jesse should contact Bill O’Reilly and ask for equal time.
    Just my .02

14. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

I'm sure Jesse will get some air time and somehow tie it in to some kind of conspiracy theory ... :rolleyes: