Navy Seal (Chris Kyle)

just read his book a couple weeks ago. awesome book. wouldn't have wanted to be in this dudes crosshairs at any distance. what a shame.

It's heart breaking to lose a hero like that!!!! He made it through all those missions, only to be killed by someone here in the US with mental illness that he was trying to help! Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family at this time! He will be missed!!!

He was never an officer. Please dont disespect one of my navy brothers when you dont understand the story. Ptsd is brutal for many of our returning vets. Chris was trying to help. If the guy that did kill him him had a relaps then the reason for chris' death changes. Dont act like you know.

I never said he was an officer I was talking about another separate issue .
I did not disrespect anyone you are reading in what you want to see . I am a ex vet and I know the problems just as well as anyone but this is not just PTSD involved here and it's not an excuse to murder anyone either .
I don't give a hoot if he was Navy or Army or Boy scouts it makes no difference to the act committed . You are making excuses for a guy who was way sicker than PTSD and that is disrespecting and pressuring other Veterans that have PTSD and are not a threat to the community at all.
Call a spade a spade sport he was a sick psychopath with homicidal tendencies and maybe unfortunately no one knew it until this tragic incident .

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts