Tires?

Running Summitomo Encounter on the Wife's '16 Ram, Falcon Wildpeaks on my Kid's '14 Escape turbo, and Hankook Dynapro AT2's on my '18 Chevy heavy 1/2... all seem to be great tires so far... No complaints other than I would have liked a bit more aggressive tread on the Chevy, but the whole area was out of Summitomo Encounter and I've had decent luck with the Dynapro in the past...

Falken...I have the wildpeak at3w on my 1 ton wife has the wildpeak at trail on her crossover awesome tires that last a long time
Falken and Summitomo are both made by Summit tire... They are dang near the same tire other than exact tread pattern and name stamp... I like them both

Michelins have been like 50% more cost than most other brands for awhile, and I've seen what I see as a decline in quality (inconsistent sidewall striations is how I would describe it). I've been using Yokohama, Kumho, and BF Goodrich.

While I like Michelin, the extra money for them doesn't seem worth it. I like the Pirelli Scorpion and the Continental CrossContact

Anyone have a good recommendation for a safe all season tire? Wife's car needs some
New ones. Michelin seem to have good ratings l. Thoughts?
Continental Control Contact worked well for us on the Camry. I drove through Snowmageddon to get to Orygun and have had the same set on since. I might be looking for a new set this year but they've been great through snow, ice, and rain.

I run ProComp Mudders 33 12.50 15's on the XJ. They are horrible on the street but pretty good aired down in the deep snow.

General Altimax RT43. They work well overall, snow and wet on awd vehicles is good. They are also quite reasonable.

Put a set of Milestar 'Patagonia' A/T R tires on my wife's KIA Sorento last month before heading out to Gulf Shores for vacation. We are very pleased with them so far.

Last month my patrol vehicle (Chevy Tahoe) was due for tires and it received a new set of Goodyear Eagle 'Enforcer' All Weather tires. Good tires, but there's a bit of 'road hum' associated with those.

Put a set of Milestar 'Patagonia' A/T R tires on my wife's KIA Sorento last month before heading out to Gulf Shores for vacation. We are very pleased with them so far.

Last month my patrol vehicle (Chevy Tahoe) was due for tires and it received a new set of Goodyear Eagle 'Enforcer' All Weather tires. Good tires, but there's a bit of 'road hum' associated with those.
I ran a set Patagonia M/T's for a little over 60,000 miles, which is about a year for me. They did good in snow and mud. They were quiet for the first 25,000 miles, but then they a lot of road noise. The lugs started to cup, which was my own fault, for not rotating often enough. The A/T's should not cup, since they don't have the large lugs.

Dang! I basically 'drive for a living' and don't do that. Yikes!! 😳 Those tires gave a really nice ride in all aspects on our trip and continue to do so.
It's a long drive to work. Glad I only drive it on Monday and come home on Friday. That was really about 14 months, but I drove my Chevy for about two months.