Tires?

Ran Toyo Eclipses on my Honda Civic year around, before I sold it. They did good in the snow and lasted a long time.

Medium sized suv. Most important is safety. Wear is least important. Most driving is dry conditions so I guess that would be first followed by wet followed by snow
I used falcon wild peaks on my Tacoma. They were great in snow and desert off road. I switched a couple weeks ago to the toyo open country at3's. So far they seem meh. But it's only been a few weeks. Both tires are 3 peak mountain snowflake rated.

I live on gravel and the Toyo lasts the longest with the fewest flats. Toyo does very well on snowy/icy roads. Run all season on my cars and open country all terrain on the wife's SUV. Tried just about every brand and Toyo is the best for me.

I have been running Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring tires on my 2010 Honda Cross tour that has 102,000 miles. I wore out the Michelin tires that came with the car just after 50,000 on Montana's hot abrasive roads. The Cooper's appear to have equal wear and good traction on my 4WD car.

I just had a set of 275/65/18 Goodyear All Terrain Adventures installed on my 12' Limited CM 4x4. I have talked to a lot of people that run them and love them in all seasons up here in MN. Fingers crossed they are right!!

Prior to these, I ran a set of DuraTracs on my previous 08' Limited CM 2wd. LOVED THEM... and they held up great. I just wanted something a bit less aggressive this time around.