Thoughts on Alpine Optics

Hello, new member here, thanks for all the great info.

I won an Alpine Kodiak 3-9x scope at an auction a while back and finally got around to mounting it on my Winchester Model 70 XTR Sporter 30/06. I am able to shoot decent groups with it but every time I try to adjust it to bring it to center, the point of impact jumps way farther than the attempted adjustment. Sometimes off the paper! My buddies tell me to take a sawzall to it and throw it in the trash, is there really no hope for this scope?

Thanks in advance
There not very good they adjust inside and hold adjustments

I won an Alpine Kodiak 3-9x scope at an auction a while back and finally got around to mounting it on my Winchester Model 70 XTR Sporter 30/06. I am able to shoot decent groups with it but every time I try to adjust it to bring it to center, the point of impact jumps way farther than the attempted adjustment. Sometimes off the paper! My buddies tell me to take a sawzall to it and throw it in the trash, is there really no hope for this scope?

Thanks in advance
I would save it maybe for a .22 if you have one and stay below 100 yards....just a thought

I wo

Thanks in advance
I would try the zeissconquest in 2.4x10 it's a great scope at a decent price !

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.