This site is costing me Money=customizing

Thanks! I was looking at a little smaller diameter when I was considering a 26 inch bbl, but I think at 24 inches I can afford a little bigger.

I like the A-Max because, they shoot well for me in factory ammo and, according to the reloading manual, they will work on medium game, so I'll be able to use the same bullets for everything I do

Yep, sounds about right. That is why I use the 168 Nosler Ballistic Tip. Essentially an A-max, but designed for hunting. I know guys use the A-max is used with good effectiveness on deer.

Yep, sounds about right. That is why I use the 168 Nosler Ballistic Tip. Essentially an A-max, but designed for hunting. I know guys use the A-max is used with good effectiveness on deer.

This will be a deer gun, for now, though I may make up a 180gr Interbond load for things like elk...I'm a big hornady fan

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.