Is it just me or does everyone else have this happen?

Lrreloader

I'm just wondering if it's a weird coincidence or a cyclical cycle in the gun world. So short story I bought a gun in a caliber I never considered and since then It seems I only see guns for sale or components for that caliber! Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me.... I guess the freshest thought in the head would be the newest caliber and maby I am just keying in on those post related......

Just a random thought I wanted to share for fun to see if this happens to every one or just myself?

I'm just wondering if it's a weird coincidence or a cyclical cycle in the gun world. So short story I bought a gun in a caliber I never considered and since then It seems I only see guns for sale or components for that caliber! Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me.... I guess the freshest thought in the head would be the newest caliber and maby I am just keying in on those post related......

Just a random thought I wanted to share for fun to see if this happens to every one or just myself?
It happens to everyone especially when you're looking to buy a car, you're more aware of what you were now interested in then when you were not interested in it before.