The Frustration Continues!!

Try setting the amaxs about .060" off the lands with a oal around 3.125" with 56grns H1000 or 58grns Retumbo with fed215m or cci 250 primers as a start. Also make sure its not copper or carbon fouled.

OAL is 3.161

It's for sure not fouling as I pay pretty close attention to that. Thanks for the tips.

BML,
You may want to consider where you live compared to where some of the other forum members live . The reason I say this,s is because I was going buy several guys load developments and it turned out that I couldnt get it to work for me. They were saying that they would get for example 3100 Fps out of their rifle and I was getting pressure signs and heavy bolt lift at 3000 same rifle bullet and powder . 85.5 grains of retumbo is the start load for my 300 RUM and that is were I load . Not always is the upper end the best for some rifle I guess. Just an ideah any how good luck and Im sure u will get it worked out before to long ........gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.