BriansRam2007002.JPG
this sucks. the mew format is un usable

cant get the picture to work
:D

Did you try a hammer? I uses a Sears 16 ounce with a fiberglass handle.:D

{for some reason the link was not copied correctly and was missing a character}

BriansRam2007002.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! Kudos to you guys for the hard work and the payoff! Don't know what kind of vudu you've got going to draw those tags. The pics and story are fantastic, as usual. I always look forward to your posts.

666 is kinda stretchy for the gl2. Do you have a doubler on it? How did the footage turn out? Stop zooming at the end of the opical zoom? Makin' a video?? Sign me up.

Thanks Grit. All of us drawing this tag in four years without max points is rather scary. Makes me think something is going to.....(knock on wood)

The doubler UB purchased does zoom things in closer but definitely not 2x. It is more like 20%. And it blurs the edges of the screen so bad that it makes it look like you're filming through a Coke bottle.

Now we just use the zoom on the camera and be happy. It does help to stop it before it goes into digital zoom.

The video is actually very good. You can see the ram very well and the "vapor trail" of the bullet.

This hunt will be on our upcoming video for sure. Well, at least part of it. I filmed about 1/2 hour of video in total on this ram and B filmed 45 minutes on the ram we passed up.

Thanks buffalobob,
there was one more pic. that showed the raven on the ram's back even better, but at this point I think I wont post any more pic's on this format until I have time to figure out the mess.
UB

So now when I just looked at how many had viewed this thread the number is 999. And you know what that is when you stand on your head and view the number. :cool:

You are subscribed to this thread Go to first new post The devil ram (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
goodgrouper

11-15-2007 10:32 PM
by goodgrouper Go to last post
35 999 Long Range Hunting

Nice story GG

I always look foreward to the adventures of GG and company, he has an awesome rifle and tons of ability with it, one ? though, since you had the 338 thunder why didn't ya shoot the raven first so the ram had a chance, it was only 660 yds afterall? LOL
RR

I always look foreward to the adventures of GG and company, he has an awesome rifle and tons of ability with it, one ? though, since you had the 338 thunder why didn't ya shoot the raven first so the ram had a chance, it was only 660 yds afterall? LOL
RR

Thanks RR. We hope to bring a few more adventures here before the year is out!

Amazing what the eyes can see if you only open your mind. Every time I look at these pics I see something different.

Ex.: This time when looking at the pic with the camera, spotting scope and rifle on the ground. Just off the muzzle end of the rifle is a shadow in the hillside that looks like a big fish.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.