Stock question

There are always exceptions and HS can be an exception all by themselves sometimes. I've had problems with them using the actions they specify!

What about the fit was your exception? Explain in detail and post a picture if possible, that always helps so we can understand completely.
I would assume the side bolt release would need to be relieved, not sure what else, I don't have one.

Did alot of research for the "best" carbon fiber stocks...seems Manners gets the most support, but the wait time is crazy like mentioned above. I'm on month 3...

There are always exceptions and HS can be an exception all by themselves sometimes. I've had problems with them using the actions they specify!

What about the fit was your exception? Explain in detail and post a picture if possible, that always helps so we can understand completely.
The stock was from a Rem Varmint rifle and fit other Remingtons fine.The Bergara magazine and bottom metal did not line up correctly.I did not want to booger up the stock to make it fit.Also the recoil lug was slightly off.I have no pics as I sold the Beraga.It was a Ridge model.

Just watch the ads. Plenty of stocks come up weekly. It's just finding the one you would like. I currently use McMillian and grayboe. I had an AG composite made for me and it was unacceptable in my book so I sent it back it is slick as goose ****, way to slippery for my liking and the seems to be a couple areas scrimping was used. The customer service was top notch and for that reason alone I might consider them some day.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.