Stock question

I have a manners mcs-TA on order that I'm hoping fits this bill for me. I am hoping it to be comfy prone for LR as well as in a tree stand climber.
I have the same stock on order for my do all build. Scheduled for delivery the first of October. Hope it gets here on time. That's the last piece to my build.

I have a mcmillan game hunter, game scout, and a manners mcs-t on my 3 long range rigs. Like appearance of feel of the manners most, game hunter is good too, more rigid than the manners. Game scout has lowest comb of them all.

I am currently looking at parts for my next build. I have an A5 McMillan on my 338 edge. I love it for prone shooting but I find it pretty uncomfortable for other positions. This is going to be more of an all around hunting rifle woth the ability to shoot some fairly long distance too. What are some stocks that work good for this. I like the looks of the manners eh2 and eh3. I have never handled one though.
I'm a big fan of the McMillan M40 and A3 Sporter .

I am a huge fan of the A5. The McMillan stocks just seem to be inletted better and I like the fill better. You can really tell when you do a bedding job that the material inside shapes nicely. For some reason when I have done Manners stocks the fill feels cheap and crumbly. Of course they are trying to save weight, but the difference in weight seems pretty slim when you hold a Carbon McMillan A3 or A5 to a Carbon Manners

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.