Special Remington Sendero Run Interest

308 004.jpg
I will keep my eyes open
This is what he's lookin for even has the right scope, alas it is in .308:D

Geez guys, this was a feeler post to see what kind of interest there would be. We're still dealing with your on top of it government in getting paperwork back.

Oh, and try working on a commitment on special production run of rifles that Remington is working on phasing out again. This won't happen overnight.

Geez guys, this was a feeler post to see what kind of interest there would be. We're still dealing with your on top of it government in getting paperwork back.

Oh, and try working on a commitment on special production run of rifles that Remington is working on phasing out again. This won't happen overnight.

Glad you are still persueing it.

Thanks for the update man.

As the rest of you guys i hope something comes of this..
I'll take one in 7stw. These things are hard to find and when you do
find them, well.... over 2k on GB from an earlier post tells it all! obviously there
is an interest here!

I have a '98 Sendero SF in 300 Win Mag that I purchased new. Planning to use the action rebarreled in adjustable McMillan.

Perhaps I should sell the Sendero, and purchase a custom action.

What might it bring, with 300 down the tube?

I have a '98 Sendero SF in 300 Win Mag that I purchased new. Planning to use the action rebarreled in adjustable McMillan.

Perhaps I should sell the Sendero, and purchase a custom action.

What might it bring, with 300 down the tube?
I'd be interested in the barrel and stock...

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.