• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SOLD*** Remington 700 5R - Manners T4A - ***AVAILABLE*** Bipod and Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexallen

As the title suggests, I have a like new Remington 700 5R. It is the 24" model - unthreaded. It has only been test fired, 8 rounds total.

The rifle will come with the Harris Bipod (non-swivel), one 5 rd Accurate Mag mag, and an EGW base. The T4A is brand new, never fired or taken out of the house. This is the only action that has been installed in it.

***Scope and Mount not for sale***

null_zpsed96dbfd.jpg

null_zpseba2fd30.jpg

null_zps23738491.jpg

PRICE: $2350 Shipped. I can accept PMO, PP gift, PP (you pay fees), Cashier's Check.

SHIPPING: Free FedEx Priority Overnight as soon as funds clear.

TERMS: The first public "I'll take it" here in the thread will trump all pending offers via PM. I have this listed elsewhere, so this ad will be subject to previous sale. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I want.

As always, thanks for your interest and consideration.

Re: Remington 700 5R - Manners T4A - Harris Bipod

Its a short action, so its got to be either .223 or .308. My guess is .308 simply because they are much more common.

Bump for a great looking set up! I got nothin but love for the 5R's,they are great shooters. Who made the aftermarket bolt knob?

John

Re: Remington 700 5R - Manners T4A - Harris Bipod

Sorry I forgot to put the caliber - it's a 308.

I think it's a Badger bolt knob, although I'm not positive though. If not, it is a tear drop design, similar to Badger's.

Re: ***SOLD*** Remington 700 5R - Manners T4A - Harris Bipod

Rifle is ***SOLD***.

The Harris Bipod and EGW Base are both still available... Will be listing in the accessories section soon. PM me if interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.