• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 5R-SOLD

BasslerVT

Hi everyone, I have a Remington 700 5R Mil-Spec for sale. It is chambered in 300 Win Mag. It has been fired once and never had a scope mounted on it. I was saving some cash up to put an appropriate scope on it, but I ended up buying an AR-15 instead, and couldn't justify putting a "sub-par" scope on this thing.

I may be a new member, but I am a long time reader of the forum, and will do everything I can to help establish a good reputation for myself on the site. Anyways, back to the Remington 700, I purchased the rifle new at the beginning of the year, and paid just under $1050.00 for it. The thing is mint, I just don't have the money to invest in it right now. I'd like to get $900 OBO. Please feel free to ask any questions, I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

SPF

photo (1).jpg

photo (2).jpg

photo (3).jpg

IDK.jpg

photo.jpg

Last edited:
been looking for one of these, in wrong place I guess, ss 5r are great shooting rifles ,

Last edited: