Small hands

Marc

I'm looking for a gunstock suitable for my small hands. With standard gunstocks from Tikka,Sako,Blaser , Steyr I always need to stretch the hand to get a comfotable hold for my trigger finger. Not a big problem but it tends to spoil a few shots when I do not take care to get first a correct grip. The fit is just not natural.
So if you are aware of any suitable gunstocks, please let me know.

Thanks and kind regards,

Marc

Marc,
You may want to look into a youth sized stock. You can always add spacers if the length of pull is too short. I believe Remington and Savage make youth sized stocks.

Marc,

I am small in stature and have small hands as well. It may sound strange, but the McMillan A5 and clones work well for me. Although the pistol grip area is rather thick the vertical grip allows me to get my finger to the trigger without any difficulty. If you can get your hands on a stock with a vertical or near vertical pistol grip area give it a try you might be surprised at how well it fits a small hand.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.