Sling Stix

I have not used one for hunting but I played with one at Bass Pro. It seemed quite flimsy to me but would probably be okay for shooting under 200 yds. Just my impression. I do like the idea, though.

I have them on my Savage 300 WSM and they take getting used to. They are awkward at first until you can find a comfortable and accurate way to hold them. Probably good up to 250 or 300 yards at best.

I live not far from Springfield, MO. Bass Pro and they have sling stixs in their outlet store by the hundreds. I have tried them and they are junk. I think the idea is good but the product is "junk". I hope someone comes up with a better product.

I live not far from Springfield, MO. Bass Pro and they have sling stixs in their outlet store by the hundreds. I have tried them and they are junk. I think the idea is good but the product is "junk". I hope someone comes up with a better product.

We've got them instock but I'm going to have to agree. They are junk!! The only way I sell a pair is if someone asks for them by name. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.