Sizing lube

OP, thanks and great idea for lube that's probably purer than what's commercially available.

In just using the RCBS standard case lube, I found there is no real need for graphite or other. I am not worried about residue in the shoulder as I always do a pure alcohol clean after all my case processes and pre priming.

So sized 100 pcs of 338 Lapua brass and 100 pcs of 300 Norma brass last night using the lube mix and I have to say that this is best lube I have used yet! Sprayed them in a plastic bin rolled them and sprayed again. Effortless, and I had some junk brass sitting around and just for a test I sprayed a crap ton all over the shoulder just to see if I could get them to dent and could not get one case to dent despite the amount of spray! Like it.

I've been using the home brew lanolin and alcohol for quite a few years now it's my favorite. I throw a couple hundred 223 cases in a pail I keep handy and I can agitate the pail until most cases are neck up I give a couple pumps of spray re-agitate the pail couple more pumps let them sit a few minutes. I want them neck up to get some lube inside the necks.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.