Best sizing lube ever?

Sidecar, where do you get the master chemical stuff at?

MSC, Production Tool or Enco are all Master Chemical suppliers I have a commercial account with MSC do I order my fluids from them.. I frankly believe that products like RCBS liquid case lube is just repackaged industrial deep drawing fluid.

Ashburn Chemical also makes a synthetic drawing fluid with EP additives thats water soluble.

It's the EP extreme pressure additive you want. That keeps the brass from sticking to the dry die wall.

You could package a whole passel of little squeeze bottles from a 5 gallon pail....:)

I used to use Valenite but they ceased doing business in the field and concentrated on indexable tooling in Tungsten Carbide anf Ceramic.

Last time I bought a pail (5 gallons) I think it was about $185 bucks.

You generate a thousand times more pressure against a die when drawing metal than you do against a die wall when drawing brass because brass is inherently self lubricating. Steel has no such quality.

just used Safari Land CLP Breakfree cleaner/ lube on 10 pieces of 30\06 brass so far it works very well I just sprayed it on a rag and wiped my brass lightly....

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.