Sin Arms???

HRstretch

Was wondering if any one has heard from Devin? I have sent emails through his website and to an email account I found on his profile, but have not heard anything? If someone has a good email or phone number could you please PM me. I want to order a 338 sin barrel and need to discuss a couple of things about the donor rifle.

Thank for any help.

He is hard to get ahold of he is very busy apparently. I was going to have him build me a 6.5x284 on a tikka and I could never get in contact so I had to go elsewhere. I hear he turns out some good stuff though.

I can't find a published number on his web site?
This guy a scam i paid him and sent rifle for him to work on and he kept telling me his lathe was down for 9 months then said he was gonna be done in few weeks but then just ignored me and never sent anything i had to go to my cc company for refund and still never got my rifle back i have called and email and nothing ! scam stay away

He will never touch anything of mine again.
Got rifle back trigger screw was missing, Safety wouldn't work and barrel came loose. That was the start of my problems. Come find out chamber was out of line with bore so the new barrel ended up getting scrapped.
Just thankful I found a good gunsmith in OK to straighten out his mess and does real good quality work.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.