Next Sin Cartridge?

yes eaglet, i read you. Your parts will arrive tomorrow. All you are lacking is a barrel.:d

devin, when i asked for the brux 6.5mm quote a couple weeks ago, guess who it was for?lightbulb

:) duh.gif

Hey Eaglet... down this road lies the possibility of Insanity! I have been a huge 6.5 fan for the better part of a couple decades. :) I wish I knew for sure how the 123gr SMK or the 123gr Amax would hold together, as those are really about the only 2 lite bullets that have much interest for me personally. I Have always been a heavy bullet guy. Insane thing is, a 6.5 Sin would likely grenade those bullets long before they ever reached a target. I will be keeping track of your adventures for sure!

Have too much fun now,
Gary

Eaglet,

Wow, what a salesman! I like your post! Almost sells me on the 6.5, almost.:D

Run the numbers on that bullet I sentcha. You'll see why I remain as dedicated to the 277 as you and others are to the 6.5. Those bullets will hold together! One could do the process on a 6.5 with similar results. I just hope they shoot.:rolleyes: bng will know first. (finners crossed:))

Eaglet, my 6.5 stw will shoot the 140 grain bullet 3400 fps out of my 28" barrel and the Sin would be faster than that with a few grains more powder capacity.

Roy,
What bullet? :)

Yeah, I am thinking 7 Sin myself.

Gary

I'm working on a innovation to make high bc 270 bullets available at a reasonable cost. Its too expensive for manufacturers to tackle but if one can do their own custom bullet assembly, which is definitely doable, it may well fly.....

There are more than plenty great 6.5 offerings. Its the humble 270 that is lacking choices.

Hey Eaglet... down this road lies the possibility of Insanity!
Gary, that's horrible... I think you're right!

Eaglet,

Wow, what a salesman! I like your post! Almost sells me on the 6.5, almost.:D

Run the numbers on that bullet I sentcha. You'll see why I remain as dedicated to the 277 as you and others are to the 6.5. Those bullets will hold together! One could do the process on a 6.5 with similar results. I just hope they shoot.:rolleyes: bng will know first. (finners crossed:))

Roy, are you telling me after all that work I failed? :D
That bullet you sent to me is wickedly beautiful. I think about it from time to time waiting to hear from you. :rolleyes:

Eaglet, my 6.5 stw will shoot the 140 grain bullet 3400 fps out of my 28" barrel and the Sin would be faster than that with a few grains more powder capacity.
LTLR, That's very impressive.

I'm working on a innovation to make high bc 270 bullets available at a reasonable cost. Its too expensive for manufacturers to tackle but if one can do their own custom bullet assembly, which is definitely doable, it may well fly.....

There are more than plenty great 6.5 offerings. Its the humble 270 that is lacking choices.
I think I'm getting close!!! You're right!

I'm a SINNER and on the CUTTING EDGE its all LTLR fault. Mine is a Tikka T3 in 338Sin shooting 225 Cutting Edge Bulets. Come join the Sinner clan!!!!

I'm a SINNER and on the CUTTING EDGE its all LTLR fault. Mine is a Tikka T3 in 338Sin shooting 225 Cutting Edge Bulets. Come join the Sinner clan!!!!
You must be rich because them bullets are expensive!!!!

About the Sinner clan I'd rather think God loves sinners, He just hates sin.

You know, I was thinking it's got to be a sin to shoot a 6.5 Sin!!! But I already have a 338-300 rum! :cool: :rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.