Shoulder Pre-Surgery Preparation

Only if I had an inverter in truck I could use as barrel cooler by draping shoulder pad over barrel! It would cool down any barrel real fast for sure! Been thinking of adding one to truck just for this reason. The GM's and Fords have them in bed, my old 2009 Ram 2500 is an old wooly mammoth in comparison to new truck gadgets! But then again, paid for.

Last edited:
Only if I had an inverter in truck I could use as barrel cooler by draping shoulder pad over barrel! It would cool down any barrel real fast for sure! Been thinking of adding one to truck just for this reason. The GM's and Fords have them in bed, my old 2009 Ram 2500 is an old wooly mammoth in comparison to new truck gadgets! But then again, paid for.
My '19 F150 has one inside the crew cab. I have an ice chiller from someone else's knee surgery. Amazing machine.

OK, clearly not what you expected. Surgery is Thursday April 1st, yeah I know April Fools Day - How Appropriate! So cleaned septic tank leach field filter, mowed yard, cleaned all 22 windows of house, removed loader from tractor, installed mower deck, lubed, and fresh blades.

Will not be able to do any of this after Thursday so bucked it up and just got it done. Made the missus happy on windows which is my little way of thanking before she is put through my post op care.;)

She did ask if she will ever see the channel changer again! OMG funny!😂🤣
Hey If you have time come and do the same thing to my place

WOW! You do windows. I don't know what to say! Seriously Muddy, hope everything thing goes well and your recovery is quick and everything turns out well. These years we get to spend with friends and family are very precious. God bless. And best wishes.

Hoping for a speedy and full recovery for you, do the physical therapy, it's not pleasant, but it works. Hope you're back 100% before the windows need redoing.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.