Should we start to boycot these high prices?

I dont need anything right now
but I am researching substitute ideas
I am learning to be flexible

I would have NEVER looked at Accurate 2230
but it turns out the Nosler manual says its excellent for 69gr 223

and right now Powder Valley has it for pretty cheap, close to old prices

In my opinion, the best way to boycott high prices at retailers or GB is to come on here and reach out to this community. Most everyone on here prices things very reasonably and everyone I've dealt with has been fair and honest. Boycotting by not buying anything and eventually not being able to shoot, just isn't an option....

Seeing how we've covered pretty much everything in this thread, it's off topic, but I'm gonna say it. I'm officially boycotting round-abouts. Had to work in Appleton WI today and Friday and it's really annoying that people don't use turn signals in a round about. It's an intersection people! Still gotta signal! When you don't and I slowly pull out it front of you...slower than you think is humanly possible (for effect you see)it's on you...Don't need to see your finger...Don't care! Anyway I feel better...Carry on!

Seeing how we've covered pretty much everything in this thread, it's off topic, but I'm gonna say it. I'm officially boycotting round-abouts. Had to work in Appleton WI today and Friday and it's really annoying that people don't use turn signals in a round about. It's an intersection people! Still gotta signal! When you don't and I slowly pull out it front of you...slower than you think is humanly possible (for effect you see)it's on you...Don't need to see your finger...Don't care! Anyway I feel better...Carry on!
Ha, try living in Carmel Indiana.…

And if you pull out in front of someone in a roundabout and get hit, it's your fault, you need to yield to oncoming traffic here.

I'm officially boycotting round-abouts.
PREACH!

We had one in Colorado once, real fancy deal with bushes and lights and really just tricked out. The town firetruck got in a hurry and tore out all the landscaping and hit the retaining wall slightly abaft of head-on. The roundabout was flattened and bricked before the truck was back in service.

It's kinda relative. I have seen 8 year old trucks with over 100k miles listed for sale at close to what you could buy a brand new one for a couple years ago, and probably more than they cost new 8 years ago.

Ha, try living in Carmel Indiana.…

And if you pull out in front of someone in a roundabout and get hit, it's your fault, you need to yield to oncoming traffic here.
🤔 so pulling out in front of the car occupying the traffic circle and you get hit it's their fault. 🧐
well technically you only need to signal when you want off the merry-go-around AKA traffic circle. Really chaps my assets to see someone with their Lt signal on to then quickly put their Rt signal and then maybe exit. Then there is the double lane's A whole other level of stupidity there.

Apparently online videos, traffic signs and painted arrows weren't enough when they opened one in our provincial capital. There were several accidents, near misses and several traffic jams in every direction. Oh did I mention that was just the first day lol. Oh we can't forget those who wanted to try shortcuts across the grass or travel counter-clockwise. Really town council?Let's start with a double in a city that's never had a single in one busy intersection. WHAT DID YOU THINK WAZ GONNA HAPPEN.

Our whole collective town on the outskirts had hurriedly bought popcorn when The capital made the announcement of its first TC and that it'd be a double. You see, we've been using them-for years. As it turns out we were not disappointed on that great integration day. Crash bandicoot for weeks lol.

You can't fix stupid..BUT you can sedate them and heavier the better if you ask me.

There I feel better too.

so pulling out in front of the car occupying the traffic circle and you get hit it's their fault. 🧐
No. If you pull out in front of another car and you get hit it's your fault. Just as I stated previously. And just as if you pulled out in front of someone who has the right of way in an intersection. Once you have a good number of them you'll see reduced accidents that cause bodily harm, and smoother traffic flow. They work very well here.

No. If you pull out in front of another car and you get hit it's your fault. Just as I stated previously. And just as if you pulled out in front of someone who has the right of way in an intersection. Once you have a good number of them you'll see reduced accidents that cause bodily harm, and smoother traffic flow. They work very well here.
Yeah thought so. Sometimes I interpret writings differently then intended. Fully agree.

I have been look for the suppliers blog. Can't find it. So I will start here. A great many people where complaining about Brownell here the other week. I defended them and others.
Yesterday I received an email in regards to items that I had order out several months ago. Brownell let me know those parts were back in stock. Got them all coming now. Finish up what I had ordered out for now.
Brownell has moved there location from my understand like Midway has done. Within that time period of talking to a person, I received notices that the items are being shipped.
The one thing I really like about Brownell is they have a once a year fee for shipping just under $50.00 for the year. So you are not paying shipping fees every time. That get around Hazmat fees, but the rest is shipped without shipping fees. Not bad in my estimation.
I did have to set up a tracking system on what I have order from anybody, and when shipped, and received. Sometime my memory isn't any longer than someplace else. So I had to put pen to paper.

I'm wary of ordering anything when credit card is charged upon order receipt, yet product doesn't ship for days, weeks & sometimes months. Not sure what Brownell's policy is.

Only at time of shipping. Midway the same, and most others too that are for real. I have done a lot over the pass year, without any problem. I learned to either put it on the wish list or order out. But I had to track it closely to know who doing what. I double order a couple of times for different company. The other is most up order out and not shipped, remains on backorder list until shipped. I believe that Brownell and Midway has changed some, by email that the item is in and do you still want them. I have found that most real company are that way.
The worst of it is having to wait. Items are sure hard to come or slow.