Should we start to boycot these high prices?

Good points all. It's called open discussion. Take it or leave it. One thing is really evident: there are a bunch of opinons on this subject. Thers no right or wrong way to go about this. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion. Why attempt to shut down open discussion? Because it's stupid or different? Your in the United States. In this country we have the right to open discussion. It's called the Constitution.
Politics.

I'm am wondering if I (we) should start to boycot these companies that are bending us over, charging these extortionate prices on reloading supplies. This high price greed is not ok. They are praying on the pandemic pricing craze. There is no way that their raw materials have gone up that much to warrant these high prices. Maybe we need to just say "enough of this crap. Stuff your prices!"
Of course, IF we keep paying the price the expenses won't change, HOWEVER- Copper prices exploded, and other supply issues are impacted. Do companies buy materials at high prices to keep customers cared for? Also, to not pay the prices closes most small businesses. How do we speak to the real issues? Politics, etc. ???

I'm guessing the OP doesn't follow the commodities markets or doesn't work in a industry that is affected by supply chain delays.

I can tell you we are easily paying 50-60% more for copper and steel than we were 2 years ago; and lead times have quadrupled.
I might be the only one here that isn't getting any heartburn that the prices of metals are way up.

Then again, I work for a copper, gold and molybdenum mining company, so my raises and bonuses are way up too.

@FEENIX
LOL! I am waiting for those using mono bullets to start boycotting.

every time I hear mono bullets I have some sort of déjà vU
Yep, me too! I had nothing against mono bullets (and I have plenty of them) but got mislabeled by a certain brand/manufacturer for providing a list of lead-free options. But it is all good.

I'm am wondering if I (we) should start to boycot these companies that are bending us over, charging these extortionate prices on reloading supplies. This high price greed is not ok. They are praying on the pandemic pricing craze. There is no way that their raw materials have gone up that much to warrant these high prices. Maybe we need to just say "enough of this crap. Stuff your prices!"
You could never get enough people to boycott to have an effect on prices, you'll just be the one who's out of everything.