"Shooter" for the androids.

When I signed in today it said that yall had missed me because I had not posted in a while so here goes.

I have shooter on my Iphone and love it, However I have decided to migrate from the evil apple empire to android. Does anyone know if I can switch my app over to android with out buying it again, and is there a way to transfer the data with out entering it manually?

Thanks

doc

I think you will have to buy the app again, that is what happens when people switch to the light side ;) As far as your information goes, I THINK if you are backed up to the web you should be able to re-sync to the same account when you get the android version. I have not tried it yet so I cannot say for sure but that is how a web sync should work. You can email the dev and ask him. I think his email is on the website and he seems to answer quickly, responded to my question an a day or two.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.