"Shooter" for the androids.

How do you delete bullet or rifle profiles...I may be missing something but once they are in there I can't figure out how to delete them

Great job on this program!

Is there anyway to do a split screen on the "Trajectory Table" to keep the top header visible (i.e Range, Path, Drift Velocity, Energy, TOF)?

Thanks!!

I am interested in this program. Is there a website I can look at the details for the full up program? My iPhone with the military KAC program decided to do a walk about on my hunting lease so I have a HTC Droid Incredible on back order.
Thanks in advance.

I can't find it in the app market, I searched for shooter and only got shooter.en some chinese program. I found the reticule program but that's it.... what am I missing?

I've got it on my HTC Evo and found it in "Market" on the Evo. It's listed there as Shooter (Ballistics) and was the first app I installed on the new phone.:)

I can't find it in the app market, I searched for shooter and only got shooter.en some chinese program. I found the reticule program but that's it.... what am I missing?

The reason you don't find it is probably because your android version is 1.5 and it needs to be 1.6 or higher. (If I remember right)

I , like my friend ss7mm, have an HTC EVO 4G and it came with V2.1 and I had no problems finding it.

Before my EVO I had a Samsung Moment, Version 1.5, I could not find it in the android market; when I upgraded to V2.1 then I found it. I found out that the screen Keyboard is much bigger for my big flat fingers in the EVO and that's the reason I got into exchanging it. I need to say that the Moment is a great phone in my opinion.

All andriod phones should have updated to version 2.1 about a month or two ago. I know mine did. I still found the shooter and i believe i was running v1.6 before not sure what was going on. Maybe i was running 1.7 i dont know. I will check my phone to see.

To solve this problem go into your settings. Then scroll to the bottom of the list there should be a "About Phone" select that and there will system updates as the first option. Select that and it should update. Be careful when you do it, it can takes hours... good luck
You will loose alot of shortcuts and settings on your phone too.

bobby

Last edited:
I , like my friend ss7mm, have an HTC EVO 4G and it came with V2.1 and I had no problems finding it.
Strange, but not long after I got my Evo I though about you Javier and thought that the Evo would be something you'd like, if you didn't already have it. I know how you like the latest and greatest.:)

To solve this problem go into your settings. Then scroll to the bottom of the list there should be a "About Phone" select that and there will system updates as the first option. Select that and it should update. Be careful when you do it, it can takes hours... good luck
You will loose alot of shortcuts and settings on your phone too.
I've heard this about losing stuff, so I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I had no problems with the update and lost nothing.

I didnt loose anything but it screwed up my shortcuts and some of my settings. Its not a bad thing just a little time consuming to setup everything how i like it again.

Strange, but not long after I got my Evo I though about you Javier and thought that the Evo would be something you'd like, if you didn't already have it. I know how you like the latest and greatest.:)

You're just right on!!! :D

I, also, my first program to install was Shooter on both phones mentioned. :rolleyes:

I think you got me figured out! :)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.