BC Calculator for Android?

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by TheDeicide, Mar 16, 2012.

1. TheDeicide

TheDeicide Active Member

I have found a bunch of apps for iPhone, but I want one to calculate the BC in the field. The only ones I can find for the Android simply give you adjustments based on data you enter, including the BC. I don't want to have to learn Android Development just to code a calculator. I find it hard to believe that there isn't one out there where I can find it.

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I hoe you find one as I would like tomhave it also. I will put my son on it. He is my go to phone doctor.

Jeff

3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Well, my son didnt know of one, but he will look. I hope we find one as this could really be useful. I have come to believe that every rifle to a certain degree, implies some factors that affect the final BC of a bullet. An app to fine tune the actual BC of your personal rifle/bullet could really speed up the time saking task of finding actual field drops.

Jeff

4. TheDeicide

TheDeicide Active Member

This is the article and formulas I was going on. The formulas were on a few other sites that I looked into. Those are the main things I was looking to calculate.

Edit forgot to put the link to the formulas
    http://www.hornady.com/ballistics-resource/external

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  5. Nimrodmar10

Nimrodmar10 Well-Known Member

6. lil fate

lil fate New Member

I stumbled upon strelok, it is an app that I have on my android phone. I have never used in the field but if accurate would be a great tool. Best part it was free

7. dieselboy427

dieselboy427 Well-Known Member

Strelok, Shooter, Bulletflight, and Applied Ballistic.