Sharp Shooters Supply??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tikkamike, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Tikkamike

Tikkamike Well-Known Member

I have been trying to get ahold of them for a week and either the phone is off the hook or it just rings for ever... are these guys still in business or??

2. daniel brothers

daniel brothers Well-Known Member

just talked to Lisa, the wife one hour ago... still in business for sure

3. Tikkamike

Tikkamike Well-Known Member

they should have an answering machine. this is the worst company to get ahold of I have ever come across. if I can find another source for the tool I need I will definitley use them instead.

4. etisll40

etisll40 Well-Known Member

What tool do you need?

5. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

Mike

I agree ... I had a similar situation about a year ago. Left multiple phone and e-mail messages ... not a single response :(. For what I was looking for, I went with Kevin Rayhill (Home - Stockade Gun Stocks) instead and couldn't be any happier, a very nice guy and very helpful. Warning: he can talk :D ... I mean that in a nice way. :cool:

Give him a try (esp. on Savage rifles and Savage related items), if he doesn't have what you're looking for, he'll refer you to the proper point of contact.

Good luck!

Ed

6. emn83

emn83 Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.....this is very true....however, his work on making my rifle into what it is was phenomenal

7. Bravo 4

Bravo 4 Well-Known Member

About a year ago I tried for weeks to get ahold of them with no answer to my calls or emails.