Question about mid south shooters supply

deerslayer64d

Has anyone recently made an order from Midsouth shooter supply ? Reason I ask is I placed a order early last week on four items shown to be in stock, the order has gone nowhere and still showing processing and no record on my bank , this is my first time to order from them and wanted to know if this is the norm ? I ordered from midway Friday and already have a shipped notice and funds left my bank .

They've been running about 4-5 days behind on shipping due to the order volume. It took four days to ship my last order about three weeks ago. They usually have a banner on thier home page about delays and if you are wondering they always answer their phones.

Mid South Shooter Supply is a very good company to deal with. If you put the order in i am sure that it is processing. If you have any concerns, contact them with your order #. You may have to leave a message as all Companies dealing with firearms, reloading, parts are overwhelmed with inquires.
We have bought many $$$SSS for many years from Mid South. Good Company!!!!!!!!
Len & Jill

Has anyone recently made an order from Midsouth shooter supply ? Reason I ask is I placed a order early last week on four items shown to be in stock, the order has gone nowhere and still showing processing and no record on my bank , this is my first time to order from them and wanted to know if this is the norm ? I ordered from midway Friday and already have a shipped notice and funds left my bank .
I've done business with them for many years and never a hitch. If I were you and didn't see any action over the weekend I'd call them Monday Morning. No matter how good the business is computer glitches can happen.

They are a good company. Always had good service from them. Has been awhile since I ordered from them though.
Lots of online firearm related companies have had some shipping delays due to high demand and Covid related stuff lately. A order I had from Midway a couple weeks ago, like yours, had no processing or shipping delays whatsoever.

Yep x 10. Just call them with your order number and ask for a status update. If there is a problem they will fix it.
But if you did not get an order number---maybe you just think you ordered?

I have had many items removed from my carts at many different retailers during the checkout process because someone else checked out faster. Its like a big 300 lb. linebacker coming over to your cart at the grocery and taking your handpicked rib eyes out of your cart and putting em in his.........criminal. But, in these powder and primer gunfights at the shopping cart, it happens all the time now.
Sign of the times! Double check you got an order number and call them.

Last order I made with them I cancelled. Wasn't about to wait 8 days to be shipped when everyone else is shipping same day. First time I've had that problem with them.

I agree with what others have mentioned, call them. Even the new folks answering the phone are very helpful. I've never had an issue with them in the years I've been making purchases.

I live about 8 miles from them now and always pick up my order. When they know the order is being picked up, it's usually ready for next afternoon pickup.

I placed an order with them on Monday and yesterday received an email from them. Here is part of the message.

"We are currently in the process of re-arranging our warehouse and updating our shipping system. In order to prevent long waits while picking up your order, we ask that you do the following when placing an order for IN STORE PICK UP.
  1. Place order online using our website: Midsouthshooterssupply.com
  2. WAIT till you receive a confirmation email that your order is ready for pick-up.
  3. Pick up hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 5:30pm
*NOTICE*

IN PERSON ORDERS will have significant delays and wait times. We encourage all orders to be placed ahead of time."

Recent Posts