Question about mid south shooters supply

A real good reliable source for gun stuff - no worries.

Mid-South provides info on order progress and shipping choices.

The only suggestion that I might make is to avoid Fed EX for hazardous stuff because if you or another adult are not available to accept the package it will not be left at your door and 2 additional attempts will be made to deliver then it will be left at the local Fed-Ex store or agent but if they refuse to accept the hazardous package it will be returned to MId-South with the customer responsible for shipping. This almost happened to me, all local Fed-Ex agents, including Walgrens, a drug store, refused to accept smokeless powder & primers - hazardous materials. Verify if local UPS stores/agents accept hazardous material shipments, if so, go UPS with Mid-South.

I ordered a set of dies from them back around Christmas
It took about 4-5 days to get a confirmation in email
Then the shipping stunk, but that's not on them.

I will throw a plug out for them as well. Have only had one order problem and it was my fault, but worth sharing to applaud their customer service experience for me.

I ordered some powder from them about 6 month as ago. Jumped on and something I had been looking for was there. Placed the order, good to go, or so I thought. I never got the email confirmation. So I called the next day. Very nice lady I spoke to. She said the CC number I provided didn't process and said I was on their call list they just hadn't made it down to my order yet. She asked me to confirm and it was my fault I mis-entered a number. All was well. Although I did find it strange that the order processed online with the CC error….

I say they had good service for a couple reasons. One, they were aware of the problem and planning to call. Second, they didn't just release the product and decline the order. We all know how hard some powders and things are to get and instead of declining or cancelling, they held it and planned to call me.

Shipment finally arrived Friday last week, everything was packed really well. No complaints but the two week ship time seems A bit excessive but hey when they have what you need at a fair price 👍
Just imagine how far above neck deep they are swamped with orders right now.

2 weeks is more than any of us like but wholesalers seem to be real spotty about delivering to the retailers who have little or nothing to sell in the way of components most of the time. They can't keep enough staff on hand to get the orders out in what we'd consider a timely manner with the frequent droughts between them even getting the components in themselves.

We're just going to have to learn to be a lot more patient and set aside some cash so we can buy in bulk when the opportunity arises.