Sendero vs Custom Rifle

Re: I have never seen a Sendero that ........

did not shoot better once the rifle had been bedded. I had the Sendero's re-chambered with a minimum spec chamber, leade fitted to the bullet that I was shooting , bedded, trigger job, muzzle re-crowned, and Vias muzzle break added and the rifles always shot like a benchrest rifle without too much load developement. Mine are the Stainless Sendero's.

Can one of you guys post a pic of a skim bedded stock without the barreled action installed? Thanks!

448877-big.jpg

I'm not exactly sure on the definition of skim bedded. Marine-tex used.

Thanks for the pic! I'm thinking about bedding a rifle myself. It doesn't look too hard.

BJ

Buy the sendero in tht caliber you want and shoot it.
and then if it doesent shoot have a custom barrel screwed
on it.

A lot of the cost of a custom rifle is the action and the
stock. so use the sendero as a donor.

REM triggers are fully adjustable and the stock is a good
one but it does need bedding.

J E CUSTOM

JMDEM IVE got a LSS stock looks just like that! If I get my Sendaro to shoot like my LSS I will be proud......My personal Opinon on ANY gun is how much time you spend at the reloading press! Will be be seen @ the ???YRD mark!

Trigger job, bench press make it shoot like you want it too! And if all else fails, UP the powder!(THAT IS A JOKE!)

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.