Scope Rings Selection?

I'd forgotten to discuss levels in my previous post. In line with my comment regard ARC rings... If I had to choose one be-all, end-all level, it would be Flatline Ops.

t
ARC rings and Flatline ops levels are what I prefer as well. Both are SOLID. And scope mounting and leveling is just ridiculously easy with the ARC rings.

I've been using the leupold mark 4s but I'm moving onto the NF 6 screw rings . I had issues with one setup so now I'm over the top with everything that's added to the safe. No issues with those.

NF four and six screw rings...the ARC M-Brace is good to go. There may be better options when it comes to weight savings and big boomers.

For the record (seems like OP has made a choice), I too really like Burris Signature rings. The plastic inserts, once tightened down, have never allowed a scope to move for me. And my scopes re-emerge from the gun with no marring, dents or any damage. I think the scope would fail in a "drop gun" situation before the grip on the rings would fail.

And then there is the benefit from the Burris rings that you can add a nearly infinite variety of tilt and angle to the scope. Just why they are not more popular eludes me......
That is my finding as well. I have a set on a .300 win mag for 7 years and the scope has not budged. I also just put a set on my CZ 457 and added 20 moa to the 25 moa rail.